Welcome to Storybrooke (Prologue)

Problematic. That's the word I'd use to describe my life. Problematic...

I looked into the address book on my desk and sighed. I had made a list with checkboxes to see how many of the residents of Storybrooke had already suffered from my addiction. To my own dismay, it was pretty much everyone that was over the age of 18 that was conscious. The only ones who never had set foot into my bedchambers was John Doe, the 6 remaining dwarves and Snow White, but that was a matter of principle. I would never stoop that low to actually go to her for help.

I threw the book across the room and groaned, letting my head fall onto my arms on the desk. I squirmed in my seat, feeling the nagging hunger as I liked to call it, spreading through my body. A deep seeded craving that needed to be sated.

"Graham..." I opened my eyes and got up. He could fix my problem. I still had him under control, and it wouldn't have been the first nor last time I'd use that to my advantage. In a way he was my personal sex slave. He was just easier to get into bed without having to get him so drunk off his ass that they wouldn't remember the next day like I did with the others. 

My name is Regina Mills and I'm a nymphomaniac...

-------------------------------------------------

A/N Here it is, the first part to Addiction!

Nymphomania or hyper-sexuality as they like to call it, is a very serious condition. It messes people up quite a bit mostly because they just can't help themselves. It's like a form of OCD just less accepted.

So, how will Regina deal with this problem and what will happen next? Stick around and find out ;)