Chapter 7 - We're both weird

*smut warning*

It had been a few months since Emma had moved in with us. Henry was doing great and I was happy that he was so cheerful. Emma had a great effect on the both of us. She made my life so much easier, filling a hole that I was feeling since I cast this curse. She extinguished the fire that was burning inside of me and instead lit a different one. I wasn't sure what to call it. It wasn't the hunger that I used to feel constantly, it was a need to be with her and stay close to her. It reminded me of when I was with Daniel, only stronger.

"Gina?" I heard a voice speak up and I looked up from my coffee.
"Yes Emma?" I looked up at her and smiled.
"Nothing, you just seemed really far off... like past Jupiter." She chuckled and sat down with me. I snorted a little and shook my head.
"You're so weird sometimes." I said softly and she pouted. "I don't mean that in a bad way... I like your weirdness." I said quickly and took her hand. "Besides, I'm a lot more weird." I sighed and looked at her.
"Prove it." She smirked.
"Are you sure you want me to?" I smirked back and she grinned more, basically giving me her answer. "Ok... very well." I snorted and went to grab the book in which I kept track of my previous 'victims'. I tossed it in front of her and sat down. She looked inside and frowned.
"I don't get it, it's a list with names... and a lot of them have a check in front of it." She looked up at me after flipping through the pages.
"I kept track of it before you got here." I didn't really specify too much what I meant, but she connected the dots after a while and then looked at me with wide eyes.
"Jesus, Regina... That's almost everyone in town!" She flipped through the pages again and snorted. "Damn... I thought I was bad." She whispered.
"You know what my... condition is like." I pouted a little and she put the book down and looked at me.
"I know, Regina. It's not your fault." She got up and moved to hug me from behind, peering at the book over my shoulder. "I'm just amazed that you got all these people drunk." She started laughing a little.
"Hey!"
"What?! Most of the people were absolutely terrified of you when I first got here..." She said and I sighed.
"Well, I wasn't very easy going. You just caught me in the middle of something." I blushed.
"Oh you weren't very easy going opening the door either." Emma laughed softly.
"Well, you certainly didn't seem to mind it that night." I shot back. The blonde put her lips on mine and held me close.
"I certainly didn't." She purred and smirked a little as she pulled back. "How about you don't go easy on me tonight." She winked and slid her hands from my waist to my hips and squeezed them a little. I groaned and arched into the touch.
"Forget tonight." I said and turned around only to push her onto the table.

I crawled onto the table, hovering over Emma's body and kissed her deeply. She held onto me tightly and smirked into the kiss before pulling back.
"Even though I don't want to protest, your majesty, but Henry will be home in 10 minutes." She looked at the clock beside us and I groaned. I got off the table and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I quickly wrote a note and left it on the table before pulling Emma along up the stairs.

I quickly shed my clothes when we got to the bedroom which I indeed had soundproofed after a few weeks of living with the blonde. Emma pressed me up against the door and shed her own clothes.
"What did you write?" She asked and started kissing over my body. I groaned and shivered as I felt her work her way down, my breathing speeding up as she kissed lower and lower.
"That we'll be down shortly, so you better hurry up, Miss Swan..." I moaned as she bit my inner thigh and made me spread them a little. I could feel her smirk against my skin.
"That all depends on how fast you'll cum for me, your majesty." She said in her low voice and swiped her tongue over the slit that had quickly gotten moist and dripping. I let my head fall back against the door and bit my lip, a strangled sound still ripping from my throat.

Emma always knew how to press my buttons. I moaned hotly and trembled against the door as she sucked on my clit and thrusted her fingers inside of me deeply while rubbing her other hand over my thigh. I was soaking, my lust dripping down my legs in glistening beads. She always made me feel so good, got me so hot that every time it felt like I was going to explode. I was already bursting at the seams, a moaning hot mess as she pulled back her fingers and slid her tongue inside of me, swirling it around teasingly. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of those beautiful golden curls as she thrusted her delicious tongue inside of my melting body.
"Shit..! Emma." I cried out and convulsed against the door as I came. Tears leaked from my eyes as orgasm ripped through me hard and mercilessly. I trembled and braced myself against the door as best as I could.

Emma pulled back after a while and looked all to pleased with herself as she swallowed.
"Someone had such a good time..." She purred and got up while supporting me. "You squirted right into my mouth." She whispered into my ear and bit it. I shivered, still sensitive from my orgasm and the dirty talk just added onto it.
"Sh-shut up..." I blushed deeply and kissed her deeply. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. I groaned a little and pressed closer to her. She held me tight and smirked a little.
"What's this?~ Are you embarrassed?" She asked and I recomposed myself before looking at her with a grin, but before I could grace her with a snarky reply I could hear the door downstairs open and close.

"How about we continue this tonight." I smirked and just went to dress. Emma gasped and pouted.
"You're going to leave me hanging like this?" She asked and I chuckled.
"Well, I'm sure our son wants dinner soon and considering you aren't particularly blessed with cooking skills." I quipped and left the bedroom to greet Henry.

----------------------------------

A/N Here it is~ more of that delicious smut :} Regina is so evil to leave Emma hanging like that~