Chapter 8

Never Gonna Leave You
Song: Once in a lifetime-Keith Urban
Chapter 8
(Naomi's POV)
"Well, I better go now." I said heading towards the door. "Naomi..." Geoff said. I turned around. "You can stay at the office." He said. "I don't want you living in the alley. You can stay at the office for as long as you want." Happy tears slipped out of my eyes. "Thank you Geoff, thank you so much." He stood up and I hugged him. I also gave Ray a huge hug. "Thank you." I whispered. "You're a sweet young girl you know that?" Gavin piped up. I pulled away from Ray and ran over to Gavin and hugged him too. "I want a hug..." Jack wined. I smiled and hugged him too. Michael wasn't paying attention.

I sat down on the couch as they started up a Lets Play. I sat there and listened to their commentary and laughed a little bit, but quietly. About a half an hour later they where done. I decided to ask Gavin about Meg. "Hey Gavin, can I ask you something." He turned towards me. "What's up?" He asked. "Is that Meg Turney?" I asked pointing to the picture. His eyes widened. "Yeah..how did you know?" He asked. Michael stared at us. "She's my cousin." I said. "Wow really? That is top!" Gavin smiled leaning back in his chair. "Where is she?" I asked. "LA." He said. My face fell. "That far away." I said hanging my head. "Hey, what's wrong?" Gavin asked. "I was hoping she would come and take care of me." I said. "She coming in 3 weeks." Gavin smiled. I smiled too. "Okay I think I'll survive until then." I said sarcastically. He giggled a little. "Naomi, let me give you a tour." Ray said getting out of his chair. "Okay." I replied excited. He led me out of the office and into another room, a blonde girl worked furiously at her desk. "This is Barbara, the community manger." She looked up and smiled brightly. "Hi." She waved. "Hi, I'm Naomi." I replied cheerfully. "It's great to meet you." She said before looking back to her computer. Ray and I left the room and ran into Kerry, Shane, and Jon. They where all really nice. Ray led me into the warehouse. There i met Monty. "Great to meet you Naomi, you have an adorable voice. I might need you to voice a character in RWBY." He said. I smiled with joy as we left. I also met Ryan and Lindsey.

"Everyone here is so nice." I exclaimed to Ray. "Yeah, most of the time." He said leading me to Gus' office. "Hey Gus, this is Naomi." He looked up. "Oh hey Naomi, can I talk to you for a second?" I nodded and sat down. "So I heard your homeless right?" I nodded. "Geoff send both me and Burnie an email explaining why you should stay here." I shuffled in my seat. "If you are gonna stay here, there is a few rules. You don't touch anything when everyone leaves. You only sleep in the Achievement Hunter office. Lastly, don't interfere with everyone's work unless its okay with them." I nodded. "I understand." Gus smiled. "Well it's gonna be nice having you around Naomi." Gus said taking a sip of his coffee.