Chapter 22

(Naomi's POV)

I looked completely different, and I'm okay with it. I felt clean for the first time in forever. I couldn't stop smiling as Barbara and I drove back to the office. Once we got back I rushed through the front door and ran into Gus.

"Got cleaned up?" He asked. I nodded. He nodded in approval and kept walking.

"I'm gonna go back to work." Barbara said going into her office. I walked over to the Achievement Hunter office and opened the door slowly. The guys where all talking.

"Hey Naomi!" Geoff said.

"Hi Geoff." I said closing the door behind me.

"You look different." Michael pointed out. I spun in a circle.

"Yeah I actually changed outta my gross clothes." I said excitedly.

"Your hair looks different." Michael said pulling lightly on the braid.

"Barbara did it." I said. They ooed and ahhed.

"We are about to do a Lets play in minecraft, wanna jump in?" Geoff asked.

"Yes please." I said sweetly. Geoff smiled. Ryan helped me set up a TV, Xbox, and a table beside him on the couch. I pulled on a headset and synced. "1,2,3,1,2,3." I said quietly to myself.

"We ready to start?" Michael asked.

"Yep." Geoff said. "3,2,1 go."

"AYYYYYYYOOOOOO!" Gavin screamed. The room broke out into laughter.

"Its a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!" Ray yelled. Jack and Ryan exchanged looks of disapproval.

"Naomi's back with us." Geoff said.

"Sup ya'll." I said in my best southern accent.

"Definitely from Austin." Michael joked. I laughed.

"Totally Michael." I said back.

"You're perfect Naomi." Gavin said holding his sides from laughing.

"Why thank you Gav." I said beaming. These people are slowly becoming my family, and I'm 100% okay with it