Chapter 4...

Ainsley's POV:

Finally. The school tour was over, the YJ team learned directions surprisingly fast.

'God, I am exhausted.' I thought wearily and fell back onto my bed. I had just changed AERO pajama shorts on, and then threw on a tight fitted black tank top that matched my newly painted toenails.

After tying my blonde hair up into a ponytail, I washed the annoying makeup off of my face. Honestly, I don't even know why I use it if it bugs me so damn much.

Since the Team was going to be here soon for that weird sleepover Miss Martian had suggested, I decided to tidy up my lonesome dorm room. I closed the purple curtains, vacuumed the black fuzzy floor, made my bed, and adjusted the blue furry rugs. Then, I cleaned up my mess of a zebra themed bathroom. What? Don't give me that 'Omigod, what a clean freak' look. If you were in my position, you would want to have most of the shit perfect. Even though I am not very fond of these people.

I was checking up on my Snapchat, and replying to my friend Laura on it, when there was a knock on my dorm door. Shutting my phone off and deciding I would Snapchat Laura later, I got up off of my bed. 'They're here.' I thought less than enthusiastically, but made my way to the door and opened it up.

Miss Martian gave me a huge hug while the others gawked at how big of a dorm the academy supplies. I am being so serious right now, my dorm could shelter a small army. Yeah, be jealous. "Hello Ainsley!" Miss Martian chirped once she released me. "Hey, Miss Martian." I said, giving a weak smile while waving. Miss Martian smiled. "Call me M'gann. All of my friends do." I just nodded.

The 7 of them had come in their pajamas. M'gann was wearing these cute pink cotton shorts that had re heats on them, and she had a matching cotton shirt with pink bunny slippers. Artemis wore black leggings with a white loose Hollister T-shirt. She had her golden hair in the usual ponytail, with no mask. Kid Flash decided to go with red basketball shorts, and a simple white T-shirt. Zatanna had on a pair of white yoga pants, and a blue tank top. Superboy had on black basketball shorts, and a trademark Superman 'S' shirt. 'Oh, the irony.' I thought at that. Robin donned a pair of black sweats, with a black tank top. And instead of a mask,he wore a pair of black shades. AquaLad had decided on a simple red tank top, and some blue sweats. It resembled his hero get up.

"Nice dorm." Artemis complimented and I nodded. "Yeah, they give us huge ass dorms these days." I said, and was silent for a moment. "So, uh, what are you guys planning on doing now that you're here?" I asked and M'gann jumped right in. "Well, Zatanna suggested spin the bottle. I said we could have a dance party, or watch a movie with popcorn... but it seems you don't have a TV in here, so..." Yeah, I don't have a TV. All I'm going to say is that viewing one too many horror movies with Vanessa in her dorm leads to major phycological problems - mostly fearing The Ring chick climbing out of your TV while your showering or sleeping...

"Um, yeah. Don't even ask about it." I told her. "And did I hear spin the bottle somewhere along those lines? Yeah, sorry - but, no. That one shall be ruled out immediately." I stated. Robin did a mock pout. "Why not?!" He whined. "Hmm, I really don't know. Maybe because - well, let's see... I barely know you people. And what if thebottle points to Kid Flash and Superboy, or Artemis and I? Oh, hell to the no. Sorry again, but I am not I to that freaky deaky stuff." Robin shrugged.

"So? How about we introduce ourselves? Hi, I'm Robin the Boy Wonder! That's Superboy AKA Connor Lent, say hello, Conn! Over here we have Kid Flash, or KF or Wally. Zatanna Zatara, the girl who suggested spin the bottle. Artemis, the blonde Archer! Then, there's M'gann! The friendly martian, niece of Martian Manhunter! AquaLad, the atlantian that you can call Kaldur! And, oh! Who may you be?!" I narrowed my eyes at Robin.