Chapter 1

Story begins with Anika avoiding Shivaay post the shootout at Lohri. She tried her best but somehow just got closer to him. One day, out of frustration, she started throwing things around and screaming.

Anika: KYOON? *throws a vase against the wall* KYOON HUA AISE? KYOON MUJHE AAPSE PYAAR HUA SHIVAAY?

Shivaay: Anika...

Shivaay, who had seen and heard everything, comes to her. He calms her down.

Shivaay: Anika jo tumne kaha, kya woh sach tha? Do you really...

Anika: Mujhe aapse pyaar ho gaya hain Shivaay.

She starts crying. He cups her face, wipes her tears with his thumb and lifts her chin so her gaze meets his. He smiles and kisses her forehead. Anika gets shocked with his sudden reaction.

Shivaay: Mujhe bhi ek baat kaafi dino se kehni thi. *Holds her hands* Mrs Anika Oberoi, I love you.

Anika stands emotionless. Shivaay turns to leave but Anika runs and hugs him so hard that they fall on the bed. They room was dark but the table lamp provided enough light so their faces were visible. Her flicks almost covering her gleaming eyes. Her rosy cheeks blushed with Shivaay's words. She looked as beautiful as she was. Shivaay couldn't resist this look. He kissed her forehead, then on her cheeks then softly on her lips. Anika stops him.

Anika: Shivaay kya yeh theek hain? Hume iska haq hain?

Shivaay: Pyaar haq deta hain Anika.

He covers themselves with a blanket and... (you guessed it 😜)

Few days later, Shivaay was visiting the gynaecologist with Tia as Pinky forced him to do so. He initially resisted but went along after knowing her doctor was his college friend.

Doctor: Tia aapki reports main sab normal hain. So I'll see you next month now.

Tia: Yes doctor. Shivaay baby, ghar chale?

Shivaay: Actually, mujhe hospital main thoda kaam hain. Tum jao, main thodi der main aata hoon.

Tia leaves and Shivaay sighs.

Doctor: College ke time se tum yeh bahana marte aa rahe ho.

Shivaay: Best believable bahana hain yeh.

The intercom rings.

Doctor: Yes?

Nurse: Ma'am, woh patient nahi maan rahi.

Doctor: Oh God! Achha ruko, main thodi der main aati hoon.

Shivaay: Kya hua? Kaun nahi maan rahi?

Doctor: Room No. 23 ki patient abortion karane ki zid kar rahi hain likin aisa karne se unki jaan bhi jaa sakti.

Shivaay: Kaun hain yeh patient.

Doctor: Koi Anika.

Shivaay: Kya?

Doctor: Anika.

Shivaay: I mean, pura naam.

Doctor: *checks her file* Mrs Anika Oberoi.

P.S. hope you liked the first part. Second part coming soon...

Precap: Why is Anika doing this😢 and what will Shivaay do now😱

My Heart Beats For You (A ShivIka SS)  ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें