Chapter 5

Shivaay: Mrs Kapoor.
Anika: Mrs Kapoor. Yani Tia ki mummy.
Shivaay: Haan, interrogation ke liye humme bhi police station bulaya hain.
Anika gets a little worried and puts her hand on her stomach. Shivaay sees this and keeps his hand over hers.
Shivaay: Don’t worry, main hoon na. Baby, aap bhi mat darna.
They leave for the police station. At the police station, Mrs Kapoor, Svetlana, Tia and Romi tells them everything; from their plan to destroy the Oberois and attempt to kill Anika to their being sisters and truth about Tia’s child.
Inspector: Yeh baatein toh samajh aati hain,likin tumne Mrs Oberoi ko marne ki koshish kyoon ki?
Tia: Kyoon ki yeh humare bane-banaye plan ke beech main tapak gayi thi. Jab hum in bhaiyon ko fasaane ki koshish karte they, yrh aakar unhe bacha leti thi. Isne humare beech aakar achha nahi kiya. SHE MUST DIE.
Tia pushes her and Anika falls. Shivaay rushes to her side.
Shivaay: ANIKA! Inspector, take them away.
The inspector takes them to the lockups. Anika’s labour pain starts.
Anika: AAAHHH! SHIVAAY! AAAHHHAAAN!
Shivaay: Anika, don’t panic. Main hoon na. Om, get the car. Quick.
Shivaay and Rudra help Anika to her feet and take her to the hospital. Shivaay doesn’t leaves Anika’s hand even for one second.
Anika: AAAHHHAAAN! SHIVAAY! KYA MAIN YEH…AH…BAR…BARDAASH…OOH…KAR…PAAOONGI?
Shivaay: Kaisi baatein kar rahi hoon? Tum bilkul theek raho gi. You’re my strong girl.
They reach the hospital and Anika is transferred to a streacher. Their hands separate as she is taken in the OT. After sometime, the doctor comes out.
Shivaay: Doctor, Anika kaisi hain?
Doctor: Kaafi complications hain. We’re trying our best but…hum shayad kisi ek ko hi bacha paayein.
Shivaay gets shocked. He reminiscences his time with Anika and talking to his unborn child.
Shivaay: Doctor, aap please…Anika ko bacha lijiye. I can’t live without her.
Doctor: Hum puri koshish karenge.

Precap: Will Anika survive this😯

My Heart Beats For You (A ShivIka SS)  ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें