8:I Crucifers

I Crucifers(title) is an anagram for the title, I thought it would be fun to do this for some of the chapters with big reveals...😏😏😏 the actual title will be at the end XD
+++
Jordan parks and we get out of the car. Then Adriana parks next to us and she and Jenny(1) get out. The girls and I all head into this massive building. When the door opens, can hear the circus music blasting. We all buy tickets, and get in line to go to the gift shop before it starts. Before you enter, you get a chance to take a picture. All of us grab fake mustaches and hold them up to her face is for our picture.

We are only seven minutes early so we don't get much time to shop before hand. 😕 Jenny(2) and I are frantically ushered in to the massive stadium. It looks like a football stadium, but with circus equipment in the center and tables in front of the chairs. The show begins shortly, and we get bread rolls to start our meal.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls welcome to Circus at the Seaside!" announces the Ringmaster.

A curtain falls, and we see this huge area that looks like the beach covered entirely with trapezes, high wires, and dancing elephants! Camels come out of tunnels around the outside of the ring, with acrobats doing handstands on their humps. Trapeze artist swing across the sky, doing crazy flips and tricks. It was so hard focusing on one act, everything was going so fast I couldn't take in it all. And then it stopped. The music slowed down, the trapezes stop swinging slowly every thing was dead silent and the crowd stopped breathing.

The ringleader stepped into the center of the area and said, "I welcome you tonight, to place of wonder, a place of magic and a place of fire." All the trapeze artists had to hold on to the trapeze with one hand, because the other hand held a torch. The people running the camels had fire batons. I didn't expect fire! I hated it! Jordan looked over at me nervously and shook her head. Why did she shake her head, I thought, she knows about the fire thing but, why?

For another second I watched, but I had to leave the room. The bathroom! I can go there for a bit! The ringleader started to talk about the next act, and it awesome wildfire so I started to get up. Tabitha and Jenny(1), who were sitting on either side of me, both grabbed one of my wrists. "No." they whispered in unison. I yanked my arms away from them, and they just sat there. Why are they looking at me? Do they know something I don't about this place? A waitress told me to sit down, but I won't!

I headed towards the bathrooms, when I saw a bright light coming toward me from the direction of the arena. Fire. Then I remembered, I was told to stay seated during the fire trapeze act, for safety precautions. It was the fire trapeze act..

It was a Fire Circus.

+++

What is gonna happen??!?!? Will she get hurt? Will she be OK? I'll find out in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed that! Btw if you didn't realize the title is supposed to be Fire Circus. If you would like me to do that for more chapters, the whole anagramming thing, then comment on this chapter.
Also OML 100 reads!!!!!
Hope you a fantastic day!

~Madi❤️❤️❤️😍🙃🙃🙃😜😜😜