11:Par For The Course

Hehe golf

I awake at 7:30, so I basically stay on my phone until nine then fall back asleep. At 9:30, all the girls come in and sing "Can't stop the Feeling" for twenty minutes until they realize I'm awake. We joke around until it's time for us all to get dressed cause they're still in their pajamas. I pick out this to go mini-golfing:

We go to Omega House(btw 5 stars for that restaurant) and have an extraordinary meal

We go to Omega House(btw 5 stars for that restaurant) and have an extraordinary meal. I STILL can't drive cause of my injury, so Jenny(1) and Tabby drive the golf carts. Tabby, who I'm riding with, cruises around before we get to the course. Jordan pays for the golf clubs and balls, since it was her idea. I look up from my phone and see who the golf worker is.

The man from Bojangles, Damian Coleson.

Damian's POV: (this'll suck XD)

At first I don't notice her, but then I see her face. Madeline. When we bumped into each other, I accidentally unclasped her locket, which had a photo of her, and her name engraved in it. "Do you mind if I join you, I can get my buddy Charlie to work the stand." The one with blonde streaks in her hair says, "Sure! But you might not want to slack off on the job.."

Charlie comes over and I tell him what was going on, he agreed to work the golf register. I went with the girls.

15 minutes later...

I learned all of their names, and they were all better than me at golf. The rest of the girls went back into the building, except Madi. "So, I uh have your locket." I handed it to her and she gave me thankful smile. "And I have your ring." she says.

Both stand there smiling like idiots, until one of her friends calls for her. "Wait!" I plead. She turns around gracefully. "Friday night, Oliver's, at 7:00?"

"It's a date." she replies.

+++
Heyo!
If you didn't notice in the first chapter I told y'all that she had a necklace, and it came back!

XD I was smiling like crazy when I wrote this.

~Madi❤️🙃❤️