Life With Kayla: A sequel to A Bedroom Thug

I've been in California now for 6 months. Kayla is so big now she is going to be a year in a few more days and I'm so excited. It's been almost a year since I talked Dre. He keep texting me saying that he gonna try to get custody of Kayla but I ain't going for it and since I got her last name changed after I moved to California he might as well let me keep her. I don't understand why the fuck he won't her now if he ain't never did shit for her anyway. I been supporting her from day one but he called last night talking about how much he missed her so he was supposed to be flying out here and getting here on her birthday. Kayla doesn't even know who her daddy is. I've also being seeing this boy named Jason. He is about 6'0 brown skin light brown eyes and he got his name tattooed in the middle of his chest. He is so good with Kayla and he even has his own son Kaden which I have grown to love. And to make it even better we're engaged. Kayla is just starting to say mama and da-da. And since Dre is not in her life she calls Jason daddy and he really loves her and treats her like she's his. I just don't know how this whole arrangement is going to make Dre feel. Every time something does not go Dre's way he freaks out. The last time I talked him he was about to marry his babymomma at the time. I guess he thought it was supposed to piss me off but that's dead. I have Jason who is a lot better than Dre. With Dre I don't have all that extra shit no babymommas no court dates it's just no drama. And that's how I like it.....