Secrects

I went over to him and hugged and kissed him.

"Hey baby how was your trip"

"It was good did you miss me?"

"Of course baby"

" You should go upstairs and get ready for the party"

"Okay baby"

He went upstairs and went into the bedroom and I heard the shower started to run. I went into the guest bathroom and told Dre to get his stuff go get cleaned up and come back around the time for the party. He left and I went upstairs to make sure Jason settled in okay.

"Baby are you okay"

"Yeah do you have everything ready for the party?"

"Yes I just have to set everything out and decorate"

"Well I'll help you baby when I get out the shower"

I decided to get myself ready for the party because cause my momma will be here with Kayla in a little while. I pulled my outfit from earlier today so I can start getting ready right when Jason got out the shower . I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. While I was in the shower I couldn't do anything but think about what I had done with Dre. I felt so guilty but it felt so good I just hope Jason doesn't find out....
30 minutes later....

When I got out the shower I went downstairs and started putting goody bags on the table and setting all the food up the last thing I put up was the banner that read happy birthday Kayla with a collage of pictures. When I got done putting up all the decorations the doorbell rang and it was all of Kayla's friends from her school and the neighborhood. I cut on the music and waited for my mom to come with Kayla.
10 minutes later.....

The doorbell rang and it was my momma Kayla and Dre. I told Jason to go to the door and I made all the kids hide. When Kayla and my momma came in everyone yelled surprise and the look on her face was priceless. We sung happy birthday and it really made my day to see her so happy but in the back of my mind in still thinking about Dre.