Is it true?

Jakes POV:
I woke up and realized that it's 12:30pm and I'm late for my meeting 😬
I jump out of bed and get dressed.After I got dressed I got into my car and drove to my meeting.
After my meeting I  go back home to friend Marie still sleeping.
"WAKE UPPP CUZ" I yell to Marie as she slowly wakes up.
"What are you doing?!?" Marie says wile chuckling a little.
" you have been sleeping all day" I say
"Fine what do you wanna do this afternoon?" She says
"Let's have a pool party?" I say
"Sure but am hungry" she says
Marie's POV:
I go down stairs to get me some food.
I decided to get a granola bar since I wasn't really that Hungry.
After eating my granola bar I walk up to my room.I go take a shower.
After I shower I go into my room with a towel wrapped around my body. I decided to play some music I played "shape of you"  by Ed Sheran (I think that's how you spell his name idk lmao 🤔🤣)  I change into black Nike pros and a crop top (shown below)  since it wasn't nighttime yet I didn't change into my bathing suit.

 After that I stayed in my phone for two hours until Jake came into my room and told me Tanner was here and I should get in my bathing suit I decided just to change my shirt into a black bikini top and leave my Nike pros on

Once I got changed I went to the backyard to see Tanner,Jake,and Maverick all in the pool.
I  jumped in doing a backflip.
After all the pool fun we went inside and changed.We went to Mavericks "house" 😂 and all hung out in there.Me and Jake decided to stay the night.  (Sorry I haven't updated in forever lmao)