😁

Marie's POV:
I wake up to the sun shinning on my face.I roll over to the other side of my bed and get my phone.
After I was done checking my phone and go down stairs and pour me a bowl of cereal.
As I was pouring the milk I feel somebody rest there chin on my shoulder.I turn up to see Jake "Goodmorning" he says with a smile
"Morning" I say right back to him
He lifts his chin up and walks to the fridge.
"What you wanna do today" he asks me
" we should go to the beach "
"Sounds lit! We should bring Tanner with us" he adds
"Sounds good" I say
After I finished eating my bowl of cereal I go back up to my room and decided to get ready.
(Outfit shown below)

Once we all finished getting ready we all got into Jakes car

We arrived at the beach and we got down.We got all of our stuff out from the back seat and went to go find a spot on the sand.We put all of our stuff down and I started to take off my cover up.Once I had that off I seen at the corner of my eye that Tanner started to take off his shirt.
Damm his abs 😍
I didn't stare because I didn't want to make it obvious that I was checking him out.
I guess he seen me and said " you like what you see here?" While he was pointing to his abs
I just roll my eyes and laugh
We all run into the water and start splashing around.
After of few hours of being at the beach we go back to the house and get cleaned up.It was about 3:30pm once we got done cleaned up.
We all went to Tempest (I think that's how you spell it lmao)
I didn't do anything but just sit there tho and film for Jake and Tanner.
After tempest we went back home and went to sleep.
A/n this sucks but whatever