Where the Party?

🌞The Next Morning🌞

I wake up and do my daily routine. i put on my American Rock USA Flag Kiss Me Lips Semi Sheer Tank Top, my white hi- top converse, my red lipstick, my Springsteen Leggings, my PacSun American Sunglasses and my American Flag Hair Bow.

I go make breakfast for everyone. I get my coffee and drink it. When I finish making the eggs, bacon,pancakes, waffles, French toast, sausage, grits, fruit salad and hash browns. I set out the apple juice, orange juice, coffee, milk and water. I go in Prince and Ray's room.

Me- *yells* OH YEA WAKE UP YEA (Pauly D voice)

Prince and Ray jump up. They see me laughing.

Ray- why did u wake us

Me- cuz I made breakfast.

They try to go out the room but I stop them.

Prince- y did u stop us.

Me- I want everyone there so we can eat together.

Ray- ok

Prince- I'll wake up Tea

Me- ok I'll wake up Prod and Roc.

Ray- I'll help u

Me and Ray go in Prod and Roc's room. To wake Roc up, Ray pushes him out the bed. He jumped up and then looked confused. Ray told him I made breakfast and they went to the kitchen. I sit on top of Prod and straddle him.

Me- Prod

Prod- hmmm

Me- Prod get up

Prod- mmmm no

Me- ok but me and Tea are going nude

Prod-*sits up quickly* wat

Me- 😐 I'm mad that woke u up. But I made breakfast

Prod- yay food.

He gets up wit me. My legs was around his waist and he went to the dining room. Everyone was looking at us. Prod put me down and I made my plate. It was silent while we were eating. I finish eating and put my plate in the sink. I go back into the dining room.

Me- well I'm leaving now so I'll be back by lunch.

I kiss all the boys on the cheek and hug Tea. I leave and get in my car. I drive to the meeting.

Tea's P. O. V(10 mins earlier)

I wake up to find Prince poking my nose.

Me-what the hell are u doing.

Prince- waking u up -keeps poking-

Me- well it worked so stop

Prince-*keeps doing it*

Me-I will cut ur bush

Prince-*stops* ok I'm sorry

Me-get out or I'll do it

Prince-*runs out the room*

I do my morning routine. I go downstairs and make my plate. Ace and prod comes down but Prod was carrying Ace which is weird so we all stare at them. He puts her down and we eat. Ace finished and told us all good bye and left. I finish my food and go dressed. I put on my American USA Short Flag T-Shirt Crop, my black leggings, my red converse, my red lipstick, my black Homies hat, and my Ray Bans. I go downstairs.

Prod- where are u going

Me- to the modeling agency

Prod-y

Me- I got accepted to be a young top model.

Prod- wow thats great.

Me- thanks bye

Prod-bye

I get in the car and get to the modeling agency. I go inside, they ask me who I'm here for and I say Tyra Banks.

They send me in to see her. I talk to her and I sign the contract and then I leave.

Ace's P. O. V

I make it to the meeting that I had wit Keisha, Vince, and Walter.

K- hi Ace

Me- hello

K- so lets get this started

Me- ok

V- so we are going to sign u and we will start recording for ur album soon

W- yes and we will start talking about the date it will be released when u both are here

Me- ok

K- so u can sign this contract

I read over it twice and I don't see any problems. So then I sign it and smile.

K- thank u

Me- no problem

V- we will see u soon

Me- ok *gets up to leave* Bye

K,V,W- bye

I leave and go back to the house. Me and Tea came back at the same time. We go inside and hear people outside. We go outside to see a lot of celebrities.

List of Celebrities

Diggy, Jacob L, OMG Girlz, Issa, China Ann McClain, Madison Pettis, Khalil, Jawan Harris, Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith, Zendaya Coleman, and more.

We go to the boys and tap them. They turn around.