WHAT!!!!!!

RECAP

Tea-who was that

Me-Keisha,she wants us to come in

Tea-I can't

Me-why not

Tea-Tyra needs me

Me-we have to record songs, you still have to sign ur half of yhe contract. Vince and Walter still haven't met u

Tea- I'll be there later

Me-whatever.

I grab my clothes and go in the bathroom. I shower,wash my face, and brush my teeth. I put on my plaid jeans, love tank top, brown ankle boots, my black beanie, a charm bracelet, and my red lipstick. I leave out the bathroom. I grab my light brown cross body purse. I went downstairs,got the car keys, and got into the car. I sigh, start the car, and drive to the studio. I get there and enter the room.

Keisha-hey Ace *looks around* where's Tea

Me-she couldn't come

Keisha-*sighs* why

Me-she said Tyra needed her.

Keisha-Tyra Banks

Me-yea. Tea is in a young top model project.

Keisha-well when you finish singing the songs you can leave.

Me-are you sure

Keisha-yea

Me-ok.

I sung my parts for I'm Out and Lions and Tigers and Bears. I said bye to Keisha and left. I drove back to the house. I went inside and saw the boys playing 2K13. They pause the game.

Roc-where did you go

Me-Keisha wanted us in the studio

Prince-but Tea was still here

Me-yea she said she couldn't go because "Tyra needs me"

Prod-what's the problem with that

Me-this is the second day we started recording and she has bailed twice. What's going to happen during the next two days.

Ray-why are you really mad about this

Me-we made a promise. That we were only going to focus on our music. I'm happy that she got this opportunity but she has to at least tell Tyra that she can't do this because she has to do that.

Prince-wow

Me-she still has to sign her half of the contract and she still hasn't met Vince and Walter.

Prod-ok that is really important

Me-I don't care about image but she's making herself and me look bad. If this keeps happening Keisha might not want to be our manager anymore and can tell other companies how bad we are.

Ray-Keisha's not like that.

Me-I sure hope so

I sigh and go to my room. I change into my army sweatpants and my red shirt. I put on my cheetah print slippers and go back downstairs. I sit by Roc.

Me-You guys,what dance studio do y'all go to

Prod-its probably at the music studio. Why

Me-I just wanted to go dance.

Prince-how about we all go.

Me-I'm cool with that.

They save the game and runs upstairs. 10 minutes later they come down with t-shirts of their favorite color and black sweatpants. We all put on our Jordan's. we get in the car and Ray drives,I sit in the front seat. We get there and go inside.

Roc-what song you want to dance to

Me-ummm how about y'all dance first

Prince-ok let's do used to be

Prod puts in the music and I sit down.

Prod-no you are going dance with us.

Me-why

Ray-cuz we want you to.

The music starts and we all start doing the routine. Then the break down part comes and we do it. The music goes off and they look at me shocked.