Trouble in Paradise.

Authors Note: 

First, Above is a picture of Derek.  Second Thanks so much for reading, If you like vampire romance I promise you wont be disappointed. If you feel like you need clarification, or you want to give me ANY kind of feedback.. by all means please comment. And WARNING, this chapter has some mature content.

 Thanks Loves- Ariel

________________________________________________________________________________

Blaire's POV

I couldn't find Derek, and I was starting to get annoyed. My best friend said he'd be here, but he hadn't confirmed with me himself. I scanned the room one more time and saw an unfamiliar face , dressed in all black. His crystal blue eyes met mine in amusement. I began to blush as he smirked at me.

I turned around to find my best friend, when I realized I'd been distracted. 

" Lydia, I thought you said Derek was going to be here" I said arriving at the counter my bestfriend stood at.

" He is, I saw him go upstairs a few minutes ago" she said sipping from her cup.

I turned around and started to make my way upstairs when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind. Turning around smiling, I thought it was Derek... boy was I wrong.

" I dont think we've met before. Im Sin, and you are?" he asks holding a hand out for me to shake. 

" Blaire Ivy " I say turning to walk away, realizing it was the unfamiliar face who caught me practically drooling over him earlier. 

He grabs my wrist and twirls me around so that our lips are only inches apart. His arm is firmly wrapped around my waist and I struggle to get away. He moves my hair from the side of my neck and I suddenly stop struggling , because as his fingers trace my neck, tingles form in every place he touched. I close my eyes at the sensational feeling of his touch.

He placed a small kiss on my neck and said " See you soon, Blaire Bear" 

I opened my eyes again and he's gone. I glanced around the room searching for the stranger.. but he had vanished. I remembered Lydia saying she saw Derek go up the stairs, so I made my way to the stairs. As I reached the last step I searched the hallway for Derek. When I didn't see him I opened one of the bedroom door, only to find a boy viciously ripping a girls t-shirt off. "Sorry" I muttered slamming the door. By the time I got to the fifth bedroom I had seen all kinds of crazy things that I'd rather un-see.. but none of it prepared me for what I saw in the fifth bedroom.

I burst into the room and seen Derek sitting on the bed, with a blond on her knees in front of him.

" WHAT THE HELLL" I yelled , and Derek jumped up like he'd seen the devil himself. His zipped his pants as fast as he could. "Shit "he yelled pushing the blond out of the way

I ran downstairs, tears prickling down my cheeks. Lydia caught my arm and said " You leaving so soon?" When she saw the tears, I noticed some start to form in her eyes as well. " Hunny whats wrong?" she asked concern written all over her face. 

" I cant , I gotta g-" I saw Derek running down the stairs and I pulled away from Lydia. I didn't want be anywhere near that boy right now.  I burst out of the front door closing it behind me, only to hear it open  2 seconds later.

" Bee" he called out

" Please just go back into the party Derek" I yelled.

" Bee please just wait." he said , and yanked me around to face him

" Let me go Derek" I roared 

" No, not untill you listen Bee-"

" I dont want to listen Derek. I just want this to be over"

'Blair-"

" I want US to be over" I yelled and surprisingly Derek looked really hurt.

" You dont mean that Bee" he says letting go of me. I took that as an opportunity.

I marched over to my car and opened my car door. 

" Bee your making a scene" Derek said slamming my car door. 

" NO Derek, The only scene I saw tonight was the one featuring my EX boyfriend and the blond skank."  I yelled trying to pull my door open but he was too strong.

" Bee just-"

"Get off of her door" A deep familiar voice rung in the air

" Listen man, this has nothing to do with you so-"

" I said get off of her door, I wont repeat myself again" This time I turned around to match the voice with the person. My eyes met those familiar crystal blue eyes.. 

" And I said-" Before Derek could finish, the strangers fist met Derek's face and he fell flat onto his back.

My mouth formed an "O" and I'm sure my eyes were as wide as an owl.

Derek scrambled up off the ground cupping his face. " I'll see you at school Bee. Alright? I'll see you there." he said walking back to the party.

" You didn't have to do that" I said breaking the silence.

" I know " he said turning to walk away.

" Blaire Bear..Ive heard that nickname before" I said

" I know." he said grinning. He had the most perfect smile.But it only lasted for a few seconds.

" Do you know everything?" I asked 

" Mostly" he said and I couldn't help but giggle.

He began to walk away again and for some reason I just couldn't let him do it.

" Since you seem to know so much, how about you teach me " I joked

When he didn't I answer  I asked "Did you drive here?" 

" Drove here with a friend" he replied

"I can take you home" 

"Alright" he replied, and I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding

We got into the car and drove for about 8 minutes before we pulled into his driveway.

The drive was completely silent. He got out of the car without a word. He stopped at his door and looked back at the car. 

" Are you coming in?" He asked smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was over 1,000 words... Which is a goal for me . I Hope you liked it. The chapters will get more interesting soon. VOTE>>COMMENT!! Thanks for reading <3