something new

I wake up in the morning, with the same feeling as always not again! But I have to keep on going, I got ready put on some skinny jeans and a shirt did some makeup and well left, no one was awake and I had no worries. As I put in my headphones and listened to music, going to social media all I see are pictures of couples  ugh go get a life, oh wait that's to me.

As I was walking into the school it seemed pretty quiet, and none of my friends seemed to notice me so I just walked upstairs, to my class and that where I noticed the most different thing ever. It was a boy he was tall and well, handsome, he had dark hair and a rustic feeling in his eyes, but if you looked closely you could see they where a deep green,, "hi" I had said very lightly, he looked at me "hey" wow he seems nice,, stop shut up get to know him, "are you new? I have never seen you around" "Well not really, I just don't really hang around people, I'm kurt" omg Kurt like Kurt Cobain!! "Oh well that's cool I'm esin and well nothing much interesting, I like your name 'kurt' reminds me of cobain" after those words coming out my mouth he got closer "you listen to Nirvana?? How have I never met you before?" I kinda felt awkward mostly because  I thought a lot of people enjoyed Nirvana, but guessing not.

After our short conversation I got his number and social media, he seemed pretty cool, as a friend okayyy! School seemed pretty short and well no words from my 'friends'. During lunch I sat near them and noticed them looking at me and just talking, had something happened? Did I do something wrong? I felt so terrible I ran out without hesitation, thanks friends. As I ran out I bummed into someone who was tall looked familiar "oh hey, Kurt?" He looked down and noticed who I was "esin? What's up?" I started walking with him out to the front yard of the school and told him 'what's up,' all he did was shake his head and well listen.

The day had ended and well like every other day i went home and did pretty much nothing...

Never heard from Kurt, he had left the state, without telling me good bye, not texting back or answering my calls. why did life have to do this to me as my so called friends did?

I walked into my chemistry class and well only one person who seemed cool name of Zach was sitting by himself and so was I where is everyone?