Just.... Talking

Marks Pov

I'm 27 and still haven't even talked or spoken to my soul mate. They have tried to speak to me many times but i just wasn't ready.... until today.

I sat at my desk staring at the marker. I slowly picked it up and wrote "Hi" one the inside of my right arm. No answer. Then i wrote "so uh what's your name". Still no reply so once again i started to write. This time i wrote "will you please answer me". They started to write in beautiful baby blue it said "why". I understand why they wouldn't want to talk to me. When i was 24 they would write to me. I wouldn't answer because i... I just wasn't ready.

"When you would write to me i just wasn't ready i had to much going on and i just .... I wasn't please ... Give me another chance?" i wrote and within the next 20 seconds they wrote back "ok". Its about 3am so i write "Im really tired and should get some sleep ill talk to you tomorrow uh...." "Jack". "Beautiful name Jack well goodnight." "Night i guess". That whole night all i could do was trace her hand writing. I wonder what Jack was short for Jackie or Jacqueline maybe? Who knows guess ill find out eventually.

A/N : so what do you guys think if you liked it PUNCH THAT VOTE BUT IN THE FACE and high fives all round *wapush* *wapush* thanks for reading and ill see all you in the next chapter BUH - BYYEE