Why?

Jacks pov

" i was at the store then all of a sudden my chest started to hurt. I started to have trouble breathing. I tapped the nearest person the blacked out and now im here." Jack explained to the doctor.

Jack see that the doctor has a worried expression on his face. The doctor spoke in a sorry tone " im so sorry Jack but your soul mate died.". Jacks eyes grew wide and he spoke angrily "what how do you know i was just with him yesterday.".

"Well we have reason to believe he killed himself you have all the signs and symptoms. Also that purple mark around your neck seems to a rope mark and im pretty sure you didn't put that there yourself.". Jacks face comes over with confusion and he murmurs to himself. "Purple mark.......wha.......wait.". Jack looked up and ask the doctor if he has a mirror. The doctor reaches into a cupboard and pulls out a hand held mirror. Jack takes is and puts it in front of his neck. All he can do is trace the mark. The doctor takes the mirror back and says "after this you should go check on them. If they really are gone that ring around your next wont go away.". "Yeah thanks doc." Jack replys.

×time skip because RIP Mark×

Mark please be ok. All i can do is cry i hope its not true. I see marks car parked out front so he is probably just home. I go up and knock on his house door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I bang on the door. No answer. Im screaming and banging on the door. No answer. I call him. No answer. I call him again. No answer. I call him 15 more times. No answer.

I call 911. I tell them where i am and what's going on. 15 minutes they arrive. They break down the door. They pull me aside. I see then wheel Mark out. I break down and cry. The last thing is see is a purple ring around Marks neck. Then i black out again.