//31

Trigger warning- warming up to smut. DADDY KINK + PRINCESS KINK BECAUSE @OurBrainssaresick WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SaId sOmEtHinG

Fr, thanks for all the support literally.

"What do you think clouds taste like?" I ask. Josh thinks for a moment. "I don't know, probably air or water."

I groan. "Water is tasteless but at the same time it's not." I whine. We were in his bedroom now, playing Mario Kart. "Shut your face, I'm trying to win." I laugh. "Make me."

Josh rolls his eyes. "You just quoted me? Rude. That's illegal"

"Not in my book." I rest a hand on his knee, my head already on his shoulder. "What is illegal?"
He asks.

"You."

Josh seemed to be confused. "Why?"

"Because you're cute and have a cute personality. Now shut up or princess peach will beat Luigi into the ground." I obviously chose princess peach because she's a bad ass.

"Aw, princess. You're mean."

"I like that." I smile as the round ends. I let Josh win. "Do you? I ought to call you that more often."

I nod in agreement. I drop out of the next round and Josh pouts. "You're being such a meanie."

I grin and turn and wrap my legs around his hips, pressing my lips to his neck. His breath hitches. "I can fix that..." I mess with his tie, undoing it. "It's hard enough you being cute..." I bit on his neck. He stumbled a bit on the roads.

I start unbuttoning his shirt. "Stop distracting m-me." My hand moves down his chest. "Why should I?" My tongue slides up his neck and he decides that's the last straw. He sets the controller down and pins me. "Because I said sweetheart."

I grin up at him innocently. "Who says you're in charge daddy?"

Josh widens his eyes. "That's a new one..."

I really hated the tension between us. I wanted him against me as bad as that sounds. I hated being shy. I've broke free of most of that since Josh and I started dating.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Josh says in an obvious fake voice. He gets off me and I whine, biting my bottom lip. "And why not? I've been waiting a long time."

I turn and he looks at me, his eyes wandering. "I'd fuck you until you're numb, that's all."

I whine again. His words could be the death of me. "I could take it."

"Now could you really princess?"

Not really smut but I'm warming up to it;)