♔ ii. - "Your smile is cuter."

"Thank you, Seulgi. I'm sorry to ask you of this."

"It's okay saeng. I don't think it'll be that hard to deliver this." That's what I said before he left.

But where was the library again?

Wendy had practice with the Light Music Club. She's the club's pianist and they always practice during vacant time especially when everyone gets competitive during the Cultural Festival, usually scheduled in the second semester. I understand how they are hyped up since our club participates as well but there's still the Sports festival this semester in June, two months from now. Krystal usually leaves early to meet with the unnies. Wendy told me to go straight to Irene unnie's classroom so I won't have to eat alone. Of course I can't eat alone, not without my lunch box. Usually, Irene unnie comes to our classroom to deliver her home cooked lunch boxes for us, but she tends to get lost so if Wendy and I are dismissed earlier, we head to her class instead.

I can't head there straight today though. I still have to return these books to the library. Uhm... Was it to the left or to the right? Since hallways always looked the same, It gets kind of confusing for me. I usually just follow Wendy when we're together. You could say Irene unnie and I are no different from each other. I walked left and back at right. I contemplated for a long time until–

"Oops!" I wobbled, almost dropping the books. The books actually reached up to my neck, basically blocking half of my view. When I regained balance, I sighed in relief. How long have I been carrying these? My arms are starting to get numb.

"Sorry." I lifted mg gaze and to my surprise, my favorite view was one step close to me. He wasn't smiling though. He looked worried even. Not a usual sight. What could have made him worry? "Are you alright? Do you need help?" I blinked at him.

Me? Was he asking me?

"Huh?" I looked down and oh... He was asking about the books. Could it be that he knows the way? I've been wandering in this hallway for quite some time now. I've been wanting to ask for help but the girls won't even look at me and the boys... They don't look too reliable and I feel uncomfortable with them smiling at me weirdly. "If you don't mind, could you tell me which way is the library?" For a moment, we stared at each other in silence. I should tell Wendy soon that this is what staring is. What I was doing earlier was watching. But looking straight at him like this, both of us not doing anything, this is staring. Sigh. What's so hard about the difference?

I noticed how his eyes gleamed from the sun rays just outside, I can't help but think how pretty they are. He didn't have double eyelids and I liked it that way. Whenever he smiles, his eyes do too. His smiles are no doubt contagious. For some reason, remembering the sight of him smiling made me smile unconsciously.

All of a sudden, he looked away and covered the lower half of his face like what he did in the class earlier this morning. "You do know that the library isn't in this building, right?"