♔ xv. "No fair."

It was indeed a tough day

It was indeed a tough day. Giving others trouble was the last thing Jimin wanted to do, a part of him regretted that he even forced himself to go to school. Taehyung's evident worry and being bothered by the other girls made him think that he should've stayed at home.

But Jimin had a good nap though; he woke up from the gentle caress of the warm sun beam, soft and even breathing from the beauty that leaned against him. Her head leaned on top of his, hair delicately cascaded on the back of his neck. He did not move an inch; his heart pulsed from a soft flutter to a quivering throb, the situation they were in finally sunk in to him.

How long were we asleep? Jimin scanned the room with only his eyes. Where are they? He wondered after he grasped that they were the only ones in the room.

Something caught his eyes on top of the desk. It was his water container that Taehyung bought and along with it were medicine. Taehyung. It was most likely the medicine that Taehyung got from Yoongi.

But where is he?

Lifting his hands, he used them to support the sleeping beauty and carefully laid her on top of her desk. Jimin watched her nuzzle on her arms and hummed pleasantly from her sleep, in which he couldn't help but smile about. She looked like an angel, sleeping. Did he really sit beside her and slept on her shoulders?! The thought undeniably made him blush deep red.

Shaking his head to get a grip, he took out his phone and sent Taehyung a message.

Jiminie 🌸

Taehyung-ah ~ Thank you for the medicine.

Where are you?

Where is everyone? Why is the classroom empty?

Taehyungie 🐯

You're welcome! Did you drink it? Drink!!

I went to meet Jungkookie, we're on our way to the cafeteria.

There was no class for the next subject. Aaaaand ~ don't ask me about the classroom being empty, ask Krystal and Wendy.

Ask Krystal and Wendy? What do they have to do with the room being empty? He wondered to himself but shrugged it off anyway. Jimin looked at the time− the time for second period was just about to finish which means it's break time. He reached out for the medicine Taehyung got for him, but before he could even put it in his mouth, a message came.

귀염둥이 막내 🐣

I didn't know you were this fast, hyung. Kekeke

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. What was the maknae talking about? Before replying, he then drank his medicine first and entertained the boy.

작은 형 🌸