1

Parker

"Livie give me back my phone!" I scream at my bff since 5th grade.

"No way, Jose!" She screams back at me.

"Give it back I was listening to music!".

"Ooooh what were you listening to?" She asks me.

I obviously was listening to Twenty One Pilots, I don't even know why she even asked. TØP is the only thing I've been listening to lately.

She then proceeds to run around the house screaming "Parker loves Twenty One Pilots so much she wants to have a threesome with them!".

"No I don't!" I yell at her. Even though I kind of secretly do.

"Let's see" she says as she goes into safari on my phone.

"No! Don't look at that stuff!" I scream at her still chasing her.

"Woah, stalker much?" She says as she sees what I last was looking at, being  Josh Dun pictures.

"Shit" I whisper yell to myself.

"Wow, I new you liked them but I didn't think you were this obsessed with them." She says.

"Admit it you like them too!" I say to her.

"True, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with them like you are." She says from across the room.

"Ugh, can you just give me my phone and we'll forget this ever happened?" I ask Livie.

"Yeah, sure, I guess." She says to me and threw my phone to me. Which thank god I caught it, since usually I can't catch.

"I'm gonna go drive for a bit Liv, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, ok, I'll be at home...like always." Livie responds.

Then I head out and go drive around town. Just driving around has been my favorite thing to do lately. It calms me down and helps me to process stuff that happens throughout the day. It's definitely been great to just unwind and listen to some music.

After a while of driving around I hear my phone vibrate. I pull into a local coffee shops parking lot and look at my phone to see who texted me.

Livie: hey, sorry about earlier with taking your phone and all that.

Parker: ahh it's ok, no biggie

Parker: but you were kinda being a bitch ;)

Livie: yeaaaah, sorry bout that. idk what came over me.

Parker: like I said, it's no biggie

Livie: you wanna go out for some drinks later ;)

Parker: heck yeah, you know I never pass up an opportunity for drinks !

Livie: kk, in thinking we head out at 9

Parker: sounds good. Hey, im at the coffee shop, want me to get you anything?

Livie: yeah, can you get me an iced caramel latte?

Parker: got it :)

Livie: thanks, love you ♥️

I finally got done getting our drinks and went back home. It was already 6 o'clock and we were planning on heading out a 9.

"Hey I'm back!" I tell as I walk through the door of the house my parents bought for me. 

"Hey guuuurllll!" My bff/roommate yelled from the couch.

"So, which bar are we going to later?" I ask Livie.

"I mean it's the same bar Tyler and Josh go to so maybe we'll see them there." Livie nudges me.

"Yeah right! Like us losers would ever be able to meet Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun." I say sorta sadly.

"It's possible" Livie winks. 

"Whatever. But we need to start getting ready in about an hour." I say to Livie.

We start getting ready at about 7. First I got on my favorite black dress. It probably doesn't look good on me anyways, but whatever. Next I go and do my makeup. Which was a more of a natural smokey eye with brown eyeshadow instead of black, some eyeliner and then some lipgloss. Then I did my hair. I put my blonde hair into a fishtail braid. Then lastly before we left I put on my white heels. I already put on my heels since we were taking an Uber.
————————————
When we got there Livie put on her heels and we went inside. Once we got inside I noticed that there were quite a bit of people. We just went and sat down at the bar and ordered a round of drinks. It takes a few before I even start getting tipsy. Livie is extremely lightweight on the other hand. So it only takes like one drink before she's hammered. After we finish or round of drinks we went to dance a little. Then we went and sat down because Livie almost fell on the dance floor since there were so many people.

"Hey!" Livie shouts at me even though I'm sitting right next to her.

"What?" I ask her.

"I dare you to go kiss that dude over there!" the intoxicated Livie says.

"I'll give you 20 bucks if you do." She says.

"Bet" I say as I get up and walk over to the guy a few seats down from us. I close my eyes tight and kiss the man I walked over to while Livie laughs behind me.

"You're a really good kisser." The man says as he laughs a bit.

I open my eyes to see who I'd kissed since I had eyes eyes closed the whole time. Once I open my eyes I see brightly colored hair and chocolate brown eyes. 'Wait a second....this can't be..' I think to myself.
Once I come to my senses I realize the man I had just kissed.

"Josh Dun?!"

————————————
"Music can connect people on an intimate level."
-Tyler Joseph
————————————