The Other Side (MarcelinexMarshall Lee)

I step into my new house frowning. My old house was better. Uhhh I miss all my friends. Stupid dad. I couldn't believe we had to move away from Ooo. I missed it there. I didn't feel the same here. It felt different."What do you think?" My father asked. "I don't like it." I went to find my new room.

My dad had already got our stuff here before he told me. I pulled my base out and played a couple notes. I started scribbling lyrics down in my journal. Tomorrow I start in a new school. It was the second semester at the high school. Great just great. Glob I hated my dad right now. I got up and found a picture. It was me wearing a black short sleeve shirt that says rebel;my red ripped skinny jeans;wearing my black converse;and my long thick black hair in a pony tail. My best friend Callie she was a short pink dress with a big bow belt on it; pink high heels;her mediam blond hair has a pink clip in it; her arm around my neck. To the right of her was Sam. He was a plaid purple and black shirt with a black tanktop underneath; black jeans; red converse; and his messy blond hair about to his ears; He was smiling at Callie and she was blushing. Did I forget me and Callie were nothing alike. She loved pop music. I loved hard core metal and rock. And a little rap. She loved to talk about boys. I could care less. She loved chick flicks. I loved scary movies. But out of all those things we were best friends. It wasn't bad she was different. Her mom was human and her dad was a vampire. We both loved music though. That what made our friendship. She loved the keyboard and to sing. She said I was better at singing. And me and Sam we were the same. He always laugh at horror movies with me. Callie was always scared to death. The thing about Sam was when I found out he had a crush on Callie I just aww. He always made me shut up. The cute thing was she liked him as well. I was freaking out my two best friends loved each other. I was never the person who crushed on people. Never got that feeling. Finally the day I left I got them together. They are the most cutest and most unique couple on earth. They always thought me and Sam would date. I just pucked a little in mouth he was more like a brother to me. "Din din Marcy." My dad called.

I hung the photo on my wall. And went to get my food. I walked out of my door and saw a girl with long blond hair in a pony tail and in a cheerleader outfit. Was I just that tired. I shrugged and sat down. She smiled at me then my dad smiled at me then went to the kitchen and I half smiled. "Hi I'm Fionna I go to your school." I was puzzled what was she doing here.

"I'm Marceline... um why did you drop by." I asked

"Because I'm your new neighbor silly and I wanted to know if you wanted to join the cheer squad?" She said

"Uh I'm not much of a cheerleader I just like playing my axe." I smiled. She frownded then smiled

"Oh cool well I just wanted to say hey I'll see you later I guess?" She asked. I did need a new friend.

"Of course." I said and she left kinda looking sad. I felt kinda bad. Weird.

"Here ya go she seemed nice." My dad handed my strawberries. Mm my favorite. I sucked the red out of it and answered my dad. "Yeah she wanted me to join the cheer squad but I turned her down." My dad then smiled.

"That's my Marcy for ya." I chuckled and finished my strawberries.

"I'm gonna go to bed night." I said going to my bedroom

I got in sweats and a my blood drinker tshirt on. I went brush my teeth and take my makeup off. After that I turned my light off and laid in bed. I stared up at the ceiling trying to sleep but I couldn't I was too I guess scared about tomorrow. I closed my eyes and focused and soon fell in a deep sleep.

******

My eyes shot open once I heard my alarm clock buzz. I hit it and which it turned off. I got up like a zombie and look at my phone. I got like a million texts from Callie. I chuckled to myself she always text me. I put my phone down and headed to the bathroom. After my shower I dried my hair and got dress. I was wearing a grey tanktop over that was purple flowy top; I wore black skinny jeans; red short boots; and put my hair in messy low pigtails. I could care less what I look like right now. For makeup I just put black masscara on nothing else. I then floated to the kitchen to get some raseberries and head out the door. As I was leaving my house I say Fionna waving at me. I went over to her. "Hey you look so cool today." She said. I smiled