Chapter 7

Marceline's P.O.V

It Sunday night. I was crying. Fionna called the vampire council. They told my dad. My dad is gone for good. I knew he never cared about me. I was writing lyrics down in my journal. The song was called Smile. (Song Smile by Avril Lavigne). The song was explaining mine and Marshall Lee's relationship. There was no punishment for Fionna. I looked up some things about vampires. We still have blood and a beating heart. I thought that didn't have blood. Or a beating heart. I found out the punishments to kill me was A. I get staked B. I get shot or C. Cut my bones in half. I started to cry at that feeling. I then heard a knock on the door. I put my journal down and went to the front door. It was Marshall. I felt tears come to my eyes. He stared then hugged me. He came in and shut the door. We went to my room. "Um I wrote this song about us." I grab my plugged in bass and started to play.

While I was singing the lyrics tears were forming my face. I finished and put my bass down. "That was awesome. What's been going on?" He asked me

"With what?" I asked still crying with him by my side

"With you and Fionna." He said

"She knows I'm a vampire." I finally said

"How?" He asked

"She got a video of us. She told the vampire council. And today is my last night." I told him crying hard. I felt like I loved Marshall Lee. He looked like he was gonna cry. And he did. No one has ever cried for me.

"I'm not leaving you." He said

"But I'm not letting you die. She knows that Sam, Callie, you, and me are vamps." I said

"So wouldn't all of us have to die?" He asked

"I'm taking it for everyone." I said

"No I will." He said

"No,no,no....this is my fault. I piss her off enough. So you don't need to die." I said

"But your not gonna die. I can't let you. I'll die slowly without you." He pleaded. Watching this made me feel even worse about this.

"You will move on and most likely date her." I said frowing

"I'm not gonna date the bitch that killed the girl I love." He said in tears. He came close to my face.

"You really love me?" I asked

"Yes." He nodded

"I love you too." I smiled crying. He leaned in for a kiss. I jumped to it. This kiss for us felt real. Right the windows in my room broke open. I was taken away. Screaming for Mashall.

"MARSHALL LEE!!!!!" I screamed trying to get out of the guys grip.

"MARCELINE!!!! I'LL SAVE YOU I PROMISE." That was the last thing I heard from Marshall. The through in the back of a black van. I was crying. I was gonna die. I cried hard. Wishing the pain of when I die it would be fast. Not slow. Soon we got to this dark alley. Again a guy took me to this back room. Trying to hold the tears back. I got brought to a room.

"Marceline how was your last week?" A man in a black coat asked. All I did was cry. I cried hard.

"SHUT UP BITCH!!!" The man said. He slapped my face. I had a hand mark on my face. Crying quietly I felt the pain.

"How would you like to die?" He asked a little more calm

"G-gu-gun." I said shaking. Still crying quietly

"Perfect. Jerry!" He yelled. A guy came out with a sad face. He was big.

"Get your gun ready! Your shooting a vamp tonight." The man smiled

"Drake and Landon strip her then put her in the back room!" He yelled. Soon two big guys dragged me out of the office type room. They striped me down to my bra and underwear. Thank Glob not to being naked. I then got took to one of those rooms physcos stay in. It was a huge room. The walls and the ground was squshy. I saw a huge guy with a gun. He looked like one of those guys from World War two. The kind of person who killed the jewish people.

"Close your eyes, take a breath, close your eyes." He tells me. I do it. Shaking. I felt my heart racing fast.

I hear the gun shot. My life flashes before my eyes. I hear Marshall call my name. My eyes shoot open. He runs over. But then I feel it. The bulette. Shooting right through my skull. I feel the pain. All I see now is darkness.

Me: OMG she's dead. Don't worry this isn't the end of the book. There will be a happy ending though. That's all I'm saying :). OMG you people are crazy. A total of 25 votes. Thank you so much :'). I'm crying in joy. Sorry I made Fionna the bad guy. I just really Fiolee. I don't really know why. Its just that couple bothers me. Not sure why. Thank you soooooo much for reading. I read every comment. Trust me I'm antisocial. I have no life. So don't be shy to comment :). Love everyone. I hope I make you happy or at least bring smiles to your faces :D. -Cat