Chapter 10

Marceline's POV

"Still can't believe you excepted her apology," Marshall says, I roll my eyes.

"Then what the hell was I suppose to say?" I ask

"Go away, you almost killed me," Marshall replies, I nod, I could've done it, but I didn't.

"I think she likes that Ford guy," I state, he looks at me.

"Why do you say that?" he asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"I can just sense it," I reply, he nods

"So we are gonna get them together," I state, he laughs.

"That isn't our problem," he says, he goes to the kitchen, I follow him.

"Well it would be nice to, come on, just ask Ford some questions about Fionna, if he has the feels for her," I say, he shakes his head.

"Come on just do it for me," I plead, I give him my puppy dog eyes, he rolls his eyes.

"Fine," he says pinching my cheek, I flash a smile.

"I'm gonna go get the mail," I state, I walk back to the living room.

"Put some pants on!" he yells, I squeeze into my jeans, and walk to the mail.

As I'm walking, I soon get a text, from Bonnie.

Bonnie: my house asap

Me: on my way

I quickly grab the mail, I fly back to my house, I put the mail on the coffee table.

"Gotta run to Bonnie's, I'll be back later," I say, he comes running to the room, he kisses my lips and I leave.

On my way to Bonnie's, my phone starts to ring again, I answer it.

"Hurry up Marcy, it's something bad," she says

"Okay, okay, I'm almost there, bye," I hang up the phone, I start to fly faster to her house. I walk into her palace, I walk around, till I find her laboratory, I knock on the door, she answers it quickly.

"So you know since the day you met Marshall Lee, have you noticed he looks kinda like you?" she questions, I nod eagerly.

"Well I found out he's your gender bent, and he and you are both from a different demotion. It's the same with me, finn, jake, and others," she states, my eyes grow wide.

What's gonna happen to me and Marshall??

"So what's that mean?" I ask, she frowns, uh oh.

"It means, that we have to get sent back to the demotion Ooo," she says

"No we don't," I say, she frowns.

"Marcy if we don't, this universe will blow up," she states, I hold my tears back.

"No this can't be happening," I say, she rests her hand on my shoulder.

"I knew you'd be in denial," she states, I back away from her.

"Denial? no, Bonnie I'm in love, and I have to leave him, this isn't denial," I state, she nods.

"We need to leave soon, so I guess tonight is your last night," she says, I wipe my tear away, and leave.

Why did this have to be, why did I have to pick my life, over love. As I flew through the sky, my tears flying in my face, I quickly went inside the house to find Marshall Lee.

"Marshall Lee, I have bad news," I say, no answer, I sigh, I run up the stairs. I knock on his door, no answer, i look inside, nobody. Soon somebody tazez my sides, I jump, it was Marshall.