A/N

SYNOPSIS

Princess Jewel Morrison was so hurt because Zander Montealegre, her boyfriend wasn't there for her when she gave birth to their child. But the most painful thing was their baby 'died' after she gave birth to her and he was never there for her. Then she learned that he accepted money from her father in exchange for leaving her. She decided to leave the country to forget about the painful things that happened to her without realizing that they were just victims of her father's manipulation. What would she do when she learns that all the things she believed that happened were all products of someone else's lie?

***************

A/N

Hello guys! Zoé Isabel here a.k.a. 22_MonAmour! This is my third story and i hope you like it. FYI, i don't tolerate rude comments so if you don't have anything good to say, don't read my story. On the other hand, i would appreciate it if you leave constructive comments/criticism to my story.

Please don't be silent and tell me what you think of this story by leaving COMMENT. Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and SHARE this story too. Thank YOU!

This story is not edited so expect some mistakes. It also has some mature contents intended for adult readers! Read it at your own risk!

If you haven't read my other stories yet, feel free to read them:

1) She's mine, exclusively mine

2) My POSSESSIVE ex-LOVER (sequel of SM, EM)

3) Billionaire's Sweet Revenge

4) A Billionaire's Charade (A fake paradise)

5) Owning The Wild Heiress

6) Taking What's Rightfully His (Tagalog)

7) THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE Series 1

MY LOVE, MY DESTINY by 22_MonAmour

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.