Surprises all around

I went to the door and opened it. To my surprise is was Stiles. He looked up and we just stared into each other's eyes. We finally broke out of our trans when he said "Hi, I'm stiles. I always come by when we get a new neighbor."  Wait he's my neighbor!? When he finished I couldn't say anything. My mind was blank. I finally said "Hi, I'm Marissa." ,and I smiled. "I just came to say ,in advance, that if I'm too loud just throw a pebble at my window and I'll calm down.", he said. All I could think to say was " yea,same here." He had I questionable face but then he just smiled at me. It was getting pretty late so I asked him if he wanted to come inside or not. He looked like he wanted to say yes, but instead he said no and looked down at the ground. I wonder what that was for.. We said bye and I closed the door. I didn't even notice that my heart was racing. Why was my heart racing??? After a while I go back to my file and I try to start to connect all the pieces. Except, certain parts don't fit.. the body looked like they had laceration marks on the wrists.. I don't know... While I'm thinking about this I feel sleepy. I just go to bed.

-time skip-
In the morning I go to school. I went to my classes and now it's lunch time. I go to lunch and sit with allison and lydia. While I'm sitting with them I get another call from Emily.
Me: "hey, what's up?"
Emily: " nothing much, but where are you?"
Me: "I'm in the lunch room, why?"
Emily: "Nothing, i just wanted to know."
When she says this some one tapped on my shoulder and it was...

Hey guys, sorry I left you at another cliff hanger but I mean you can probably guess who. But hey guys I'm sorry for my bad writing. I'm trying to get better I swear😅😅