New friends or new enemies?

Next morning i was getting ready to go to school and I was looking in my mirror when i noticed something out the window. It was Stiles staring at my and kinda smirking. I felt all warm inside and it was kind of weird. He noticed I was staring and slightly chuckled and turned around. I went down stairs and saw Emily making breakfast and Danny on her phone. 

"Good morning my loves.  " i said

" Good morning" they said in unison 

After breakfast we got into Danny's car and went to school. When we got there we went our separate ways and i had Emily today for my classes. Danny went to her separate class. 

//Danny's  POV// 

When i went to my english class i headed to the front of the class to meet the teacher. She said i could sit next to a boy named Scott. I looked back as she told him to raise his hand. Of course he has to be totally hot, i thought. When i sat down we were writing notes. i was digging through my bag when i noticed i didn't bring something to write with to school. When i look up i see Scott holding up a pen with a slight smile on his face. I gladly take the pen and say thanks. Towards the end of class the teacher announces that we will be working on a project for a couple weeks. after she says that we are dismissed. Scott follows me to the hall. 

Scott: Hey so we should hang out. Are you free friday after school? 

Me (danny) :Yeah, give me your number and you could over to my house.

Scott gave me his phone and i did the same. After wards he asked what class i had next, so i just gave him my schedule. He said after next period i had the last two classes with him. He smiled and i thought it was cool. He then offered to walk with me after this class and to wait for him afterwards. We agreed to walk together and after he dropped me off all i could think about is that this guy is sweet and i was kinda surprised. After class i got up and walked out. As soon as i reached the hall Scott was catching up with me and he started talking to me. When we reached outside i saw my sisters waiting for me. They seemed upset. I immediantly told Scoot that i had to go. I was walking and Scoot hugged me. Afterwards he told me he would text me. It was sort of weird that hugged me, but i think i liked it at the same time. Once i reached the car we got in and i asked. 

Me: Why are you guys so upset? 

Marissa: We just heard that they found another body.

Emily: That makes the count up to 6.

Me: They don't have any leads?? 

Marissa: They called in a Derek Hale, Peter Hale, and Kate Argent.

Me: Whats up with the two Hales?

Emily: Yeah, do they think they're partners or what?

Marissa: No, but the boss wants us to follow each one. Danny you have Peter, Emily you have Kate and I have Derek.

Emily: Ok, tomorrow after school we'll start because thats when they get released. the police don't have any evidence to hold they. 

When we finished the conversation we got home and went in. We really didn't do anything because tomorrow was friday, we still had school. 

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys, its me. i really hoped you liked this chapter. I know I'm not that good at writing but i swear I'm trying. Please don't be shy. if i didn't something please tell me your opinion.