Saying Hi again

When i turn around i see Emily and Danny. I jump up in excitement and embrace them in a hug. I think we were hugging for a while because Lydia clears her throat so we can break apart. I stop hugging them and intrude everyone. 

Me: Oh, sorry. These are my sisters. They were gone when i moved here. 

Danny & Emily: Hi, nice to meet you. 

Me: What are you guys doing here? 

Danny: We're moving in with you!

I was so excited that i stead to scream and have a 'girly moment'. Lydia and Allison were really nice and we all became good friends. Danny and Emily enrolled a couple days before they came. they both have one or the other half classes with me. They both notice that I'm always sitting with the same boy in class, Stiles. After school we go home. They try to interrogate me about Stiles.I tell them that he is just a friend. 

Emily: So Mari, do you like this Stiles person?  

Me: I don't know, but i know that he's our neighbor. 

Danny: Wait, he's our neighbor?!?!? Does he come over? 

Me: He did once to greet me to come here. 

Right when i said this i heard a knock at the door. Danny and Emily stayed in the living room while i went to answer the door. To my surprise it was Stiles.

Stiles: Hey, i saw you at school and you dropped this. 

He hands me a hand mirror. 

Me: Oh, thank you!

 Emily and Danny come towards the door and ask who it was till they see him.  He sees them and says hi.

Danny: Hey, would you like to come in? 

Stiles: hi, um i don't want to intrude. 

Emily: Oh, you're not intruding at all. Right Mari? 

Stiles: Mari??? 

Me: Not at all, and yes thats my nickname. 

Stiles comes in and we go to sit in the living room. We're sitting on the couch and its Emily, Danny, Me, and then Stiles. We search for a movie to watch and end up picking 'Kick-boxer : vengeance'. After the movie, before Danny and Emily try to interrogate him I ask if he needs to go home already. He said yes and i walked him to the door and told him goodnight. We notice the time and decide to go to bed. 

Hey guys!! I'm sorry that this took so long, but i had been really busy. Im sorry that I'm kinda bad at writing, but i will try to improve for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!