Chapter 10

-time skip to the beach-

Tony P.O.V

We just arrived at the beach and everyone was either in the water or laying on the towels. I'm so glad that Jaime is okay with me being with (y/n). I really like her and I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her. She looks so beautiful in her swimsuit. I means she looks gorgeous all the time. I'm so lucky to have her, at of all the other guys in the world she chose me. I've always been really shy and self conscious about myself.

I look around and see (y/n) laying on a towel. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Hey babe, how you enjoying the beach?" She asks smiling at me.

"It's fine," I say simply.

Besides the fact that almost every guy on the beach has been staring at her.

"Just fine? What's wrong babe?" She asks, her tone turing serious.

"It's just that... That every guy here has been staring at you... I don't like it cause your my girlfriend and all... I'm not as perfect as some of these guys and just have a voice in the back of my head telling me I'm not good enough for you," I explain. I never want to lose her.

"Tony listen. 1: I do my give a fuck about these other guys. 2: Don't worry their stares creep me out. 3: I would never in a million years think of leaving you. And 4: I think your perfect in every way and if I'm being honest here, I'm not good enough for you!" She says looking me directly in the face.

"I never wanna lose you (y/n)," I sigh pulling her into a hug.

"And your not going to my turtle," she laughs kissing my cheek, causing me to blush.

"Why don't we go splash the guys?" She suggests laughing.

"Fuck yes!" I exclaim.

We walk towards the water making sure the guys didn't see us. Luckily they had their backs towards us so it would be easy to push them into the water.

(Y/n) had decided she would push Mike into the water and I'd push Vic and Jaime. As we walked up behind them, she counted down and then we pushed them all into the water.

Mike was the first to come up.

"What the fuck (y/n)!" He yells.

"Tony, your like our brother and all but I will not hesitate in killing you next time you ruin my hair," Vic says pointing a finger at us and giving us a death glare.

I put my hands up in surrender as Jaime also sends me a death glare.

"It was (y/n)'s idea!" I yell.

"Partners don't rat each other out!" She whines, as the guys splash her as payback.

God she's the greatest girl I've ever met! I never want to lose her...

A/N: sorry for the slow update. I'm hoping to get some more chapters done soon. I'm also sorry if this chapter sucks >_<