The Incident

(Y/N) PROV:
My eyes widened and I wanted to scream but my throat wouldn't let me I took it of of my locker and closed it with my closed fist and went to science. The only three word that were rattling around in my brain were 'Why me' and 'Madison'.

Tomoe's PROV:
'Where is she, where is she I knew I shouldn't have left I should have stayed,' were the only thoughts running through my head. I was waiting in science in the seat next the seat that the teacher told me was next to (Y/N). Then I hired the lab door open and I turned around and what I sore made my heart stop.

(Y/N) was stranding in the door way of the lab in her left hand she held a bloody dagger, and her right held a brain. Her school uniform bloody to. But what hurt the most was her slit and bloodied wrists that had fresh cuts over old scars. 'How long has she been doing this to herself? Wait her locker, letters and now this' there was only one person snickering and it was Madison. 'She did this to my (Y/N)! Wait my why- never mind there are more important things.' (Y/N) walked up to the teacher behind her desk, the teacher looked horrified. "My dear child where did you find that?" "I found it in my locker miss," she said her voice was low, dry and sickened. "(Y/N)," she turned to me with eyes that didn't sparkle, shine they were dull and dead. "Mr Fox pleas take (Y/N) home now and take the week off go now!" As I walked to (Y/N) she started to fall I managed to catch her then Madison started laughing saying how she deserved it for making all the boys in the school love her. "MADISON WESTFIELD TO THE HEAD MASTER NOW!!!" The teacher screamed at Madison and grabbed her arm and left the room.

I ran back to the shrine and bandaged her writs and as I did I cried.

(Y/N) PROV:
I woke up to the sound of sobbing, and when I opened my eyes I could see the figure of a boy sitting next to my bed with short white hair fox ears and tail wearing a blue kimio. But some thing was off he was crying. Once my vision cleared I realized that the boy was Tomoe staring at me with tears flowing down his face.

I stared at him with a pained expression, "Tomoe...," I began my sentence only to be cut of by a hug from the weeping boy. "Why, why didn't you tell some one that things had gotten to a level where she needed to be punished," he said between sobs, "I didn't want it to happen to anybody else, because she told me if I told on her she would do it to Nanami or someone else. I thought I was making it easier for everybody else." I said whilst looking at my lap, "but what if something worse happened to you what would happen to the people who care about you like Nanami, Mizuki and me. I know we have only known each other for a short time but I feel as if I have known you since I was a child. So please stop hurting yourself and let us help you." He looked deep into my eyes, "Ok."