My Mate

(Y/N)s PROVE:
Tomoe had just confessed to me and was now kissing me with all the love and passion he had for me. I kissed back with every emotion I had for him, as I wrapped my arms around his neck he wrapped his arms around my waist and we pulled each other closer. One of his hand started playing with the strings on the back of my kimono as it had corset style to it and the other was resting in my hip. He started to undo the strings and not once did we brake the kiss. He seemed to me struggling so I broke the kiss and turned around so he had better access to undo the strings.

He started to undo the strings whilst kissing my neck and shoulders. Once he was done my kimono fell of, as I turned around blushing because Tomoe could see my chest but that didn't stop Tomoe from pulling me back to him by putting his hand o my hips pulling me towards him and crashed our lips back together. I knew what was happening, he was going into heat as it was mating season, a wrapped my armed around his neck again and his hands stroked my now bare back. The kiss was becoming more and more heated as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave. Our tongs danced together, there was no point in fighting for dominance because he would have won easily.

As we broke the kiss he looked into my eyes with lust and love, "(Y/N) if we continue I don't think I'll be able to stop," his voice was raged and strained almost desperate. I decided to teas him by undoing the sash around his kimono and puling the item of clothing off of him only to be met with a strongly built chest that could only be admired an seen without a shirt.

Tomoes PROVE:She was driving me crazy not only was I in heat but (Y/N) was taking too long looking at me, "If you like what you see, take a picture it will last longer," that caught her attention making her blushed madly made me smirk, "You are so...

Tomoes PROVE:
She was driving me crazy not only was I in heat but (Y/N) was taking too long looking at me, "If you like what you see, take a picture it will last longer," that caught her attention making her blushed madly made me smirk, "You are so adorable when you blush," "I'm not adorable!" She exclaimed pouting, and with that I pushed her on to the king size bed making her yelp in surprise. Once she was on the bed I crawled on top of her and kissed her again. From that point on we were no longer childhood friends but mates till death do us never part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomoe still:
As the sun shon through the curtain I sat up and remembered what had happened the night before, as I looked to the the side I saw (Y/N) laying peacefully with hikes and bite marks all over her neck, shoulders, chest and very probable her back. I also knew I would have some to because eventually (Y/N) went into heat to, it's not just male yokai but female to. As I stroked her hair an idea popped into my head, I grabbed her left hand in my right one and put the marriage symbol on it and then it appeared on my hand.

(Y/N) stirred in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open revealing two golden, I stroked her face and she smiled, "Um morning Tomoe,"  her voice had a tired aspects to it, "Morning my love, there is something I wish to ask you," "Hm and what is it y...

(Y/N) stirred in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open revealing two golden, I stroked her face and she smiled, "Um morning Tomoe,"  her voice had a tired aspects to it, "Morning my love, there is something I wish to ask you," "Hm and what is it you want to ask me," she said with a smile. I looked at her and brought her wrist to her eye level and she gasped I closed my eyes waiting for a slap or a rejection it it never came all I herd was a sniff and when I opened my eyes (Y/N)s eyes were filled with tears but her eyes held joy and she was smiling.

I was about to say something but she jumped on me hugging me saying yes over and over again. Relief washed over me and I held her tighter and whispers to her " Thank you" to which she giggled and kissed me. For the rest of the day we were either in bed or waking around the shrine or the garden.