What Are You?

Joey woke up the next morning to his mother screaming. Running downstairs he screamed "MOMMY?!" whilst quickening his pace. Reaching the bottom stair Joey's heart dropped into his stomach as  Marchosias stood over his now dead mother. "MOMMY!!" Joey yelled kneeling next to her lowering his head to her chest. No heartbeat remained. Putting two fingers over the vein in her neck he felt for a pulse, but nothing. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" joey screamed at  Marchosias grief-stricken and fuming.  "No what have YOU done Joseph?" Blood trickled from his teeth staining his black fur. "YOU DID IT" Marchosias let a sneer grow on his face. "Who would believe in the imaginary monsters? Who will believe a sick little murder child?" Lunging at  Marchosias Joey screamed, "IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS YOU!!!" Slowly losing his grip and faith "It was you.." Blood began to sink into the crevices of the tile creating a small pool of red liquid. "This body needs to be disposed of, burned" A slight flash over his eye appeared. "W-what are you?" Joey stammered stepping back.  Marchosias's laugh echoed through the walls in the house now filling the empty space. "My child, you don't know?" , Marchosias is a great and mighty of, commanding thirty legions of Hell, a fiery demon with sharp teeth and horns, fur blacker than the emptiness in my soul" Joey's eyes started to tear and the child-like innocence faded. "You don't want to be my friend... you want me to die." Marchosias rolled his eyes. "You? I don't pay attention to just any informal human.  You have what I need Joseph"