New Love Chapter 4

A/N: YAOI IN THIS CHAPTER!! If you dont like boys love don't read!!!!

Magnus's POV:

I set the note on the counter and walked out of the convenient store. "I hope everything works out...." I whispered to myself. I felt Alec start fidgeting and he started mumbling.

"A-are we almost there yet?" he asked quietly. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner." He nodded and put his head back down. I walked around the corner and came up to my apartment building. I walked in and was greeted by the man at the front counter. I couldn't recall his name.

"Good evening Mr. Bane! How was your day?" he asked cheerfully.

"It was good, and yours?" I asked as I continued to walk through the lobby.

"Mine was great, thanks for asking!" I smiled at him and entered the elevator. I pressed the button for the 14th floor, the top floor, and waited. When it reached the 14th floor I stepped out of the elevator and walked to my room. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and stepped inside.

I let out a sigh of relief. It was good to be home. I removed mine and Alec's shoes. I walked in and placed the bags of beverages and snacks on the table, then I laid Alec on the couch. I went back to the dining room and grabbed the bags. I brought them into the kitchen and, as quietly as I could, took care of everything.

Just as I was putting the chocolate donuts away I heard the shuffling of socks on wood floor. I turned around to see Alec rubbing his eyes and shuffling over to me. "Hey babe." I smiled and he laid his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around my torso and yawned. I rubbed his back and put the donuts down.

"Come lay w-wif me pl-please..." he looked up at me with an adorable puppy dog face and I kissed his nose. His face turned a light shade of pink and I smiled.

"Of coarse babe." I picked him up and carried him into the bedroom. I pulled the blankets back and let him crawl onto the bed, I took my shirt and pants off and crawled in after. "Do you want your clothes on or off?" I whispered after I had laid beside him.

He blushed a deeper pink. "O-off." I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"There's no need to be embarrassed." He smiled a little bit and nodded. "Now sit up so u can take your jacket off." He did as he was told and I took his jacket and v-neck off. I tossed them on the floor and looked at his chest. He was covered in spell marks. He noticed me staring and tried to cover his chest. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable." I looked at his face and be dropped his arms slowly.

"I-it's okay." I smiled and unbuttoned his pants. I unzipped them and pulled them down about an inch. "I-I-I can get then off" he whispered, embarrassed.

"I've got it babe." I got his pants off the rest of the way and tossed them on the ground. I laid down and pulled him down on top of me. I kissed his nose and he blushed a deep red. "Your so cute Alec!" I exclaimed and pulled him closer.

"Th-that's the first time you've actually called me Alec" he whispered and smiled.

"Do you like it when I call you by your name?" I questioned.

"Ye-yeah.... I like the way you say it." He smiled, but when he realized what he had said he looked up alarmingly. "I-I-I mean...." I cut him off.

"R-really?" He blushed and nodded. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. I'd never felt this way with anyone before. I blushed and put my hand on Alec's chin. "I-if you don't want me to do this, pl-please stop me. I don't w-want to rush you.'' I said before I pulled his face into mine. The moment our lips made contact he gasped and I slid my tongue in his mouth. I closed my eyes and explored every inch of his mouth. "I-I hope I'm not going to fast for him! B-but if I was he would stop me.... Right?!" I thought to myself. I separated our lips and opened my eyes. A string of saliva still connected our mouths together. Alec still had his eyes closed but slowly opened them. He looked at my chest and breathed heavily. "I-I'm sorry Alec.... I couldn't help myself...." I whispered worriedly. He shook his head and looked up. To my surprise he pressed our lips together again, but with more force this time. I looked wide eyed at him, but slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. Our tongues battled for dominance, and eventually I let Alec win. He slid his tongue around mine in circles and then moved onto my teeth. I placed my hands on his perfect ass and started squeezing it, which made him moan into our kiss. I started rubbing my erection against his and we both moaned loudly. He touched every inch of my mouth with his tongue before he finally broke free so we could breath. We breathed heavily, as if we had just went for a ten mile run. I moved my lips down to neck and nipped at his skin. He let out little moans and I started sucking on the now red patch if skin. I kept on nipping and sucking until I found his sensitive spot. I bit down and he moaned loudly. I smirked and flicked my tongue on the skin. He let out a groan of impatience and I gave in. I started sucking slowly on his sensitive spot. I flipped us over so that I was on top of him and continued kissing down his neck. When I made it to his chest I made my way to his erect nipple. I flicked my tongue on it and he let out a groan.

"M-Magnus! D-don't tease me~!'' he moaned. I smirked and continued to lightly touch his nipple to the tip of my tongue. I took my hand and started rubbing his other nipple and he let out out a pleasure filled moan. I rubbed my hard on against his again and his breath hitched. "Nngh~!" he moaned. I stopped rubbing his nipple and moved my hand to his erect manhood. I rubbed it through his underwear and he let out little moans of pleasure. "Nngh!! ah-hah!! M-Magnus! Ple-Please!" he exclaimed as he started to drip pre-cum. I moved by head down to his bottom half and sucked on his length through the wet material of his underwear. Both his and my dick twitched with anticipation. I took ahold of the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down so that only his tip was sticking out. I licked all of the pre-cum off of his tip and pulled it the rest of the way down and off of his legs. I looked at him over his manhood and saw his beautiful sweat covered face. I removed my boxers and brought my face up to his. I took a handful of his hair in one hand and our lengths in the other. He put both hands in my hair and pulled me closer, driving his tongue deeper in my mouth. I started rubbing our penis's together slowly, but when he moaned into my mouth and thrusted into my hand I sped up. He continued thrusting into my hand and I started sucking on his tongue. I took his tongue, and only his tongue, in mouth and started sucking on it. He started flicking his tongue in and out of my mouth and I started to leak pre-cum. After a while of doing this we both released and moaned in unison. After I had caught my breath slightly I opened my mouth to speak. "I-huh-I guess I shouldn't have apologized so soon." I whispered between breaths. He just nodded. "We-we should get some sleep."

"O-okay.." I rolled us over so he was laying on the bed and cuddling into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him so that our naked bodies were pressed together and kissed his forehead.

"Good night love." I whispered.

"Good night, Magnus." He whispered and for the first time in a long time, I felt loved.