Chapter 5 My Love Story..

When I opened the book. there I saw a folded paper.. it was from Jason. It said"Would you like to go to the movie with me?" I wanted to go but I didn't know.. I just texted him"sure".

Later after school he came to me and said " So Should I come to pick you up at 6?"I replied " Okay..". He left.

I went home,completed my assignments and took a shower. I was getting ready when I heard a knock at the door. It was Him. I was really nervous if I look good or not.. I had a black dress with polka dots and Mascara,lip gloss and that's it. I used my special fragrance that I use only on parties. As I walked downstairs.. he stood up.. and He seemed so hot.. I was about to faint actually.. and those amazing eyes, that cutest smile and he had a clean shave... "that's my man" I said to myself and smiled. I had a strong desire to HUG HIM.. he opened the door for me. I wanted to HOLD HIS HAND...but I just walked. I sat in his car. He wanted to talk but he was shy as I was. He still struggled and at last said" You look really the gorgeous today.."I replied teasingly.."You look really cute yourself." and then we laughed. We were back to the way we used to be. I asked him " So how many girls asked you our till now?" He said "Ehm.. can't remember actually" I laughed so hard. he added" maybe not a single one". I said teasing him "Awww I'm sorry hahaha. Actually one did.." He was curious and asked "who?" " Mr.Cutest thing on this planet, would you like to go on a date with me?" I said laughing. He was laughing like hell. I saw him this happy after so many days. He replied"Sure the sweetest girl in the world;)" I was really shocked cause he winked at me. Wow he winked..!! haha.

  We reached the theater.He helped me to get out of the car. I was holding his arm and we were walking inside. He bought popcorns and asked if I wanted something. I just refused and we went to our seats.

The movie started...

He held my hand...He was coming towards my lips....I could feel his heart..but this time I wanted to kiss him too... our lips met and we kissed.. it felt like I was in heaven.. soo good. We kissed for 5 mins(our longest kiss ever).I was still feeling sparks like before....

The movie was over. We left the theater. He planned a dinner date too so he took me to a restaurant...it was a candlelight dinner. I was standing when I saw he got to his knees... held my hand and a Rose in his other hand said..,

"You are the morning light that wakes me up every morning,

You are the Evening breeze that calms me down,

You are the piece of me I can't live without,

You are the one made for me and I wanna be with you till the end of time"

I was shocked and I felt as if I was the luckiest girl in this whole world.I wanted to say soooooo much but I didn't have any words...

He got up and said..

" Will you be mine till the end of time?

Cause living without you is just impossible for me now.."

I just said" Yes...Yes..YES!! I would love to be with you.." I added" Thank you so soo much..You don't know how much I've loved you.." I just got excited. I hugged him really tightly and Kissed him.. Our Second kiss in like a single day.. this guy is really fast. After dinner I drove me back to my house. Outside We kissed and he was just leaving..when I stopped him.I kissed him cheek and whispered in his ear" Thank you and I love you". " Your Welcome Sweetheart..my treasure.."He whispered so softly. (Damn He sounds so sexy when he whispers). I knew I won't be able to sleep tonight so I just changed and thought of Jason the whole night... later I finally slept.