Chapter 1 Love is Not My Thing...!

"Rose Wait Up!!" Jasmine shouts. "Come fast Sleeping beauty" I said teasingly. She laughed and said "Coming Coming!". We sat on our bikes and started to get to school. I asked "Did you talked to James yet?" She sadly said "No I didn't". "COME ON Girl, He's just a guy..Don't be so shy"I said annoyingly. She,with a wide grin, replied "He's not just a guy he's the best guy ever." "No way girl, Guys are never best, If I have to choose between a guy and an Ice Cream I would love to have the Ice Cream". She laughed and said "Girl you don't know love yet". I said "I don't wanna either".

We reached the school and parked our bikes.

In the meantime, James came on his car and all the girls surrounded him.

James was the most popular guy of the school and according to girls the "Hottest" one but I never gave him any attention. As he was crossing by, Jasmine was just about to faint and I had to save her. I said"Why do these girls even give him so much of attention anyway he's not even worthy it all." Jasmine replied (rather very seriously) "Are you kidding me? Just look at him.. he's a perfect choice for ANYONE!!!". "He's a loser for me though" I replied. "Don't say that.. I love him, Rose. It hurts to hear things like that about him." Jasmine looked sad. "Sorry sorry I won't now" I said to cheer her up. I asked "Did you see the new One Direction's Best Song Ever?" She said "Yes Yes , They were pretty good In the video and especially Louis". "Here Jasmine goes again... pfff....." I said laughing.

We went to our lockers to take our books for the Music class. She said "I Love Music So much." I said teasing her "James might be practicing guitar right now!". She with lots of enthusiasm replied"Come on fast then".

We went to the Music Class and there we saw James playing the guitar with all the girls around him. I was really not paying any attention towards him and Jasmine was totally lost in him. She said "He looks way hotter right now". "Is he single?" I asked and she replied "Yes he is. He broke up with Melissa". I said "That's what you get! Mel was so much proud of that and now she's just done. Why do girls even wanna date him? He's a flirty jerk".

The bell rang and it was time for Math class. The Evil Subject which we call "Hitler". When the Math class starts we just wait for it to end as soon as possible. And later we had our lunch together. We were on the cafeteria and suddenly James came and asked "Can I sit here?". Jasmine seemed very excited and answer to him"SURE SURE!!". For a moment I was in a state of complete awe but then i changed my expression.

James sat in our table and asked us "Do you guys know me?". Jasmine said "YES, who doesn't know you". She seemed to be so happy. I never saw her like that even when she got 'B' in Math for the first time. I never said a word to James but Jasmine was enjoying all the talks with him. I was happy for her but honestly I hate guys like James so I was just in my thoughts. The school ended and we were going to get to our bikes as James came and asked "Can I join you guys?". "Of course!" Jasmine answered. I was really mad at her but I controlled myself. We couldn't even talk cause James was just talking and she had all her attention on him. Later, we reached home and we said our goodbyes. Although I didn't reply to him anyway. Jasmine even took his cell. That whole day she didn't talked to me and not even messaged me. I was pretty mad at James cause I knew she's just talking to him. And I felt so low for the first time.