Chapter 2

Ryan_McShizzle how the heck are you reading my stories?! You are like a god.

"Wait like the Greek gods and goddesses?" He's the first one to break the silence. That gets everyone out of shock.

"Hestia?"

"Artemis hates men!"

"Poseidon broke his oath!"

"He looks old! How has he survived?!"

"SHUT UP!"

Everyone looked startled to a confused and annoyed demigod. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on or are you just going to whisper and gossip like children?" He was pissed and the ground started to shake violently.

There was a hand on his shoulder that calmed him down. He turned to see hot guy staring down at him. He jerked his shoulder away. "Um, ok. So what's going on?" He asked in a softer voice.

Piper looked at him and gestured for him to follow. He did, casting a glance at the other man.

"Perce, the Greek gods and goddesses are real. All the myths, everything." She let that sink in a moment. "So, uh, like they said at Goode, gods had affairs with mortals and then came demigods. Why was everyone shocked about Poseidon?" She looked down then back up. "Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon's kids started World War II. They made a pact to not have kids. My boyfriend, Jason, is a son of Jupiter, the Roman Zeus. He has a sister Thalia, more on that later. Nico and Hazel are children of Hades and Pluto. They technically didn't break the pact. Out of time, like Captain America. There was a son of Poseidon, Jeremy, but he sacrificed himself during the Second Giant War."

She noticed my confused look. "Titans came back and declared war on the gods and minor gods and demigods joined them. Jeremy turned down immortality for a girl and made sure minor gods had cabins, since there were only 13, the Olympians and Hades. Giants came back along with Gaea and I fought in that war. Romans and Greeks were united. Jeremy died protecting Annabeth, the girl from earlier." She explained.

"What about Thalia?" She sighed. "She is Jason's full blood sister. We'll sort of, daughter of Zeus. She's a hunter of Artemis. They swore off men forever for immortality. It's weird that a man hater made you their champion. Hestia is the goddess of the hearth. She keeps everyone together brings hope to people. I've never heard of a champion of either of them. Hades, I've never heard of a champion of a god." She shook her head.

She suddenly looked up and smirked. "So what was that with Mr. D?" She face palmed at his look. "Dionysus. He was made the director of this camp, Camp Half Blood, for chasing a nymph and Zeus didn't like that. Now, what happened with Mr. D?"

He almost answered then stopped. "How were you making me do that?" She looked impressed. "Charm speak. Not many people can resist it." He shrugged.

Piper groaned. "What happened?!" He glared at her. "I don't know! He just put his hand in my shoulder! Don't ask me!" He was very annoyed.

She smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, Percy. It's just that he's usually very grumpy. You must be tired. C'mon."

She took his hand and showed him the Poseidon cabin. He wished her goodnight and stepped in. He looked at the other bed. It looked like it hasn't been touched. He picked one on the other side.

He got ready for bed and looked up at the ceiling. "I don't know if you can hear me, but thanks for claiming me. And, uh, I don't blame you for Mom. It was my fault. Goodnight Dad."

His eyes closed quickly after that.

A/N
Hey guys! Who should he be with? Please vote!

Dionysus

Hermes

Nico

Chaos (not your average Chaos story of you vote for this)

OC #1 Tony

OC #2 Louis