Confessed

Marshall lee's POV

She refused to tell me a word. It bothers me more than it should, but honestly I can't blame her. She broke her ankle because she was too occupied with this thought?

A knock echos through my quiet flat. I grab my money because I'm pretty sure it's the pizza.

"That'll be £15. 09." The pizza boy greets. I hand him twenty, taking the two boxes, and wait until he's gone, then heading over to Fiona's flat. I knock and I hear a faint come in.

"I brought you a pizza, since you shouldn't be trusted to cook." I yell. I follow her loud sigh to her bedroom.

"Thanks, you butt." Her long hair is tied up, the messiest I've seen it. She has her leg propped up on a pillow and a book upside down next to her. I hand her the box.

"You doing okay?" I glance at her cast.

"They gave me painkillers." She assures, taking a bite of a slice.

"Can I sign it?" I ask. She nods, opening her bedside table and grabbing a Sharpie.

"Are you good at drawing?" She asks. I shrug, taking the tight cap off the marker.

"More or less. Why?"

"Could you draw something on it?" I nod, taking a moment to think of what to draw.

"Are you going to tell me what you were too occupied with to cook properly?" I ask. I get the same flustered look and head shake.

"It's just something I really do not want to share." She turns her face away.

"I wont stop bothering you." I singsong. She grimaces.

"Fine! I'm... experiencing my first crush." She confesses. I make a small 'oh' -ing sound.

"Quite the achievement, I mean, it's not like we're in secondary school or anything." I sarcastically tease. She sticks her tongue out at me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. What are you drawing?" She questions.

"It's a cute snake."

A/N My inspiration omg

"That is certainly adorable."

"Do you want some advice for your first crush?" I ask, changing back the subject.

"I mean, if you want to." She replies, red faced.

"You should just take the chance with him- him or her." I correct.

"I'm- I am not attracted to girls. Or... am I? Oh god, don't add Sexuality to the List of Things I Need to Figure Out." She sinks into her pillows. I laugh lightly, setting the sharpie aside.

"I'm just saying, Fi." I assure.

"Fine. I think I might like you but that's a huge problem because you're Marshall Lee,  some sort of emo but not really emo that runs the school and is known for being such a player." 

That escalated quickly but younger me gave me this really tight plot that I need to move along so