today is the day

Quinn's POV

the sound of my sister screaming woke me up from my dream about meeting the vamps. yeah they are my favorite band.

i might as well introduce myself.

My name is Quinn Evans and i am Tristan Evans from the vamps little sister. me and Tristan are both twins. i have blonde hair  and brown eyes.

that's all you need to know about me anyway.

today was the day i was being dragged to the tide concert. oh joy. hint the sarcasm.

my sister is officially getting on my nerves. 

"OMG"  she squealed." I CAN"T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO SEE THE TIDE TODAY!!"

 i could tell my mom was getting annoyed as well.

" teagan calm down they are humans just like you probably want to be treated like normal humans" i said." yeah, i know that but i'm just so excited i bet if you were me you'd be really excited as well"

she does have a point. 

" yeah, but not this excited" i answered back.

i walked upstairs  and got into bed and put the tv on until i have to get ready for the concert.

to be honest i've never heard the tide sing they maybe rubbish and don't look hot in real life either.

*2 hours pass* 

 i decide to get up and take a shower in my bathroom as where leaving soon.

 after my nice hot shower i got out and quickly dried myself then my hair and walked back into the room to get changed into my outfit and to do my makeup.

once i've finished doing my makeup   i got out a  pair of crumpets from my drawer and plugged them into a spare socket underneath my dressing table and started  crimping my hair.

 when me and my sister  were ready we headed out the door  and into the car  and drove to the arena. which was a half hour drive. ( our mom dropping us off  and not staying for the concert).

* 30 minutes later *

 when we got to the arena  and our mom left us.  we walked into the arena and showed the security guards our tickets so they could let us in.

 as we still had 15 minutes to spare my sister decide to go and get a tour programme book and a t- shirt.

when she finally paid for her stuff  we left the mob of people and went to go and find our seats which they just ever so happened to be front row tickets. great.