Coffee Run

{Theme is Cinderella, but there is no castle, prince or princess}

Y/N's POV

I had my alarm clock ranging as in looked at the time as I realising that I'm late for work. I fell off my bed as the blankets wrapped around me and I pushed the blankets off me. I put my phone in my jacket as I put it on myself and I deserve this. I put my purse in my handbag as I walked to the door and I slipped my feet into my black boots. I grabbed my keys as I got out, I locked door and I ran to my car as I threw my bag in the passenger sit and I got in the car as I put my makeup on. I started the engine as I started driving and I put my music on as it plays Half A Heart By One Direction and I starting singing.

"So your friends been telling me
You been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friends been telling you
I'm not doing much better
Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
I'm walking round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night
No it doesn't even matter
Cause we both got split in two
If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
I'm walking round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
Cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you
I'm half a heart without you
Though I try to get you out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky (Only half a blue sky)
Kind of there but not quite
I'm walking round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best (half a man at best)
With half an arrow in my chest
Cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Without you (2x)
Half a heart without you
Without you (2x)
Half a heart without you

After the song ended my phone rang from Bluetooth as it was my step mum who was my boss.

"Hello?"

"Hello Y/N!"

"I'm running late as I'm stuck in traffic". I lied.

"Well, hurry your fucken ass up here and  get me my dam coffee too with a chocolate doughnut!"

"Okay, on my Mrs. Monore"

~*~

I parked the car as I walked into the cafe shop and I saw a small line. Soon, I made it to the front and thank god for that. "Hey y/n, just the two regular?" The staff asked. "Yes please". I admit he is cute as I looked at his name tag which was Stylies like Stylies in Teen Wolf, I'm a big fan of Teen Wolf and NCIS: Los Angeles. "Here ya go". I gave him the money as he gave me the change and I take the coffee and doughnut. I was walking out as someone and I notice the coffee all over my pjs. I forgot to change my clothes this great I'm in the city and I looked up to see a blonde guy with gorgeous blue eyes. "I'm so sorry". He helped me up as I smiled. "Um-it's okay, but I'm going to be more late". I don't know why I'm telling a guy this. "Let me buy you another coffee". I couldn't say no to that offer, so he got me another coffee as I gave the money, which he didn't want but I had instant. "I'm Niall Horan". I could now recognise him now. "I'm Y/N Y/SN". We traded numbers as we said our goodbyes and walked away. I got in the car as I drove to the company's car park and I soon parked the car. I walked in the company as some of the stuff were watching entering the meeting room. "Y/N, your late with my coffee". She takes the coffee and doughnut from me as I walked out of the room and I saw Niall with Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles walking this way. Niall winked at me as I smiled and my cheeks were warm. "Y/N don't make any contact with my client as your not worth his time nor his type.... Go clean my office and check if I have junk mail". I walked pasted the boys to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, what do think for the first chapter? I know they aren't together, but is my story as I do what I write okay. I'm still writing Our Love Niall Horan fanfiction still, but I don't know how we Niall Horan fans write stories about without feeling weird about if they are gonna write sex for the fanfiction. You are casted as yourself in this as you get your own POV and this is my first okay as I tell you what you guys are doing. If you have any ideas of a way of how you write those parts without feeling weird, please help me out and if you do, I'll help you out with to write you a song on my conversation board or on Kik.

-My Pretty Kittens😺