Magazine

Y/N's POV

I was at the hairdressers with my mum and sister so we can get our hair done together. I just listening to my mother and sister conversation about her wedding plans, yet I haven't been ask to be the bridesmaid. I grabbed a magazine as I looked at the front cover and I saw me talking to Niall Horan as I read the title and it said. "Niall Horan's girlfriend". How do the hell do they think I'm his girlfriend. Then my sister grabbed the magazine as she looked at it and her eyes widens as she looked at me. "Your dating him? He is way out of your league". I hate her so much, just because she is older by two fucken minutes. "How would you know". I snapped as mum came back with her short hair as she died brunette. I don't even think Niall would remember me cause we were young, but we were in the same school.

~*~

I was walking with my mum to Coles for party stuff for my niece's two year old party and she is love Mickey Mouse and his friends. I grabbed some party hats and more magazine with me and Niall. Some were saying different things about what they think about me and him talking.

Niall's POV

I was having a interview with the boys as they were asking about our relationships and asking Loui about his son. "Is there a tour gonna be any tours next year?" One of the interview was asking. "Well, we are still thinking about it". I said as I take a sip of my water. "Niall, is the girl in the magazine your girlfriend?" The guy asked as I saw him holding it out and I saw the girl. "No, I don't know her... I only talk to her because I had bumped into her as her coffee slipped on her". I had her number on my old phone as I couldn't find her number to transfer on my new phone.