Your First Kiss

Y/N's POV

I was hanging out with Niall as it was our fourth date. "You haven't had your first kiss yet" my thoughts were speaking to me. We haven't kissed because my dad walked in when we were first going to kiss. He parked his car in front of my house as we got out and he hold his keys in his hand. He stood next to me as I'm thinking what I'm gonna say cause what I want to say turns to something else. "Say fucken something little Y/N!" My thoughts were kicking in. "Tonight was fun". I said which I was suppose to say thanks for tonight Ni. He flashed you a smile which made you smiled. "Maybe we could go to the movies this weekend?" Niall asked. "Maybe we could see Spy". He nodded as he put his keys in his pocket. He then faced you as you wrapped your hands around his neck. "Thanks for the night". You saw you loose stran of hair was in your face, he moved your hair behind your ear and he leaned closer as you did too. You took a step back as you were nervous because it was your first kiss. "Is it your first kiss?" You nodded as he smiles. He walked closer to you and he wrapped his hands around your waist. His tongue made his way between your lip as you both didn't want to go. You wrapped your hands around his neck as he placed his on your back and the other on your cheek. You pulled back as you both caught your breath. "Wow". You saw your dad opening the door and you told him you'll be inside soon as you guys watched him shut the door. You turned back to Niall as he pressed his lips back on yours and you put your hands on his face. "I'll see you later". He said as he kissed your forehead. "Yeah. Goodnight Ni". You said as he stood at his car. "Goodnight Y/N". He drove off as you ran inside and you walked to your room and shut the door.