Chapter 4

Heyy~ I am back! No I don't own Naruto... If I did... ITACHI!

Well anyway please vote. Comment or private message me to share your opinion of what the couple should be.Well... Read on readers -/_\-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 year time skip, un*

I awaken from my slumber in my empty, lonely apartment. I brush my red hair which wasn't spiky anymore. Changing into my black hoodie, ninja pants, and black boots I leave my bed room deciding wether or not I should go outside or not . For some reason I want to blow something up, play with a puppet, do research on Jashinism, go swimming, do origami and get a pet weasel...

Well now I have decided to stay inside, the villagers hate me due to my amazing stamina, speed, strength, medical jutsu and some of my jutsu are kinda scary... Epically my genjutsu...I heard a loud knock on my door, lazily I get up and walk over to the wooden door.What do they want at... 3 in the afternoon! I open the door to see Temari.

"We are under attack from the Akatsuki! Akarui we need you to help you are the strongest ninja in the sand after all... Well hurry!" Temari shouts as I run out the door. I run as fast as I can to they gates of the Sand Village, to see 10 people in black and red cloaks.

" Thank you for coming Aka-chan. We really need your help. " Garra says as her turns away to face the Akatsuki. They all seem... Familiar... Strange... For some reason I want to hug them...

"Uraguri come with us." said a orange-headed guy wearing the Akatsuki uniform with alot of peircings. I look at them strangly my name isn't Uraguri, but some how that name seems very familiar.

" What are you talking about? Akarui is to kind to even know the Akatsuki. " Gaara says to the Akatsuki leader.

" Gaara I'm going with them." I say to Gaara as I walk towrds the orginization.

-----

cliffy. comment or message for the couple! Should Gaara stop he or some one else? well... bye!

-overly_otaku_geek