Chapter 5

Hey~ It's been... like 3 weeks...

I sowwy -3-

Enjoy this update

---------

"Stop Akarui!" Gaara pleads which is strange knowing him. Then the next 3 words he spoke shocked me.

"I... I love you."

"Goodbye" I say as I use one of my jutsu to make the sky snow. This is because my transportation jutsu turns me into snowflakes. I go to the Rain Village and wait.

Garra's Pov....

Even with my confession she still left... Today is the day the Sand Village snowed... I will get her back no matter what. I really do love her... Akarui... Uraguri...

---back to Uraguri/Akarui---

"Damn! How long does it take for powerful ninja to get here!" I shout to myself.

"A while." I heard a smooth voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Itachi Uchiha.

"Why are you here shouldn't you be travling" I ask him.

"I came early to see you... Are you okay?" He asks me.

I slowly walk up to him and hug him. But... he hugged back. I start to cry into his shoulder after all I did just leave the Sand Village. Wait, why am I hugging a S-rank rouge ninja.

"You can't have her all to yourself! Un-artisic Uchiha, yeah."I heard a familiar voice say. A blond-haired teen steped of a white clay bird. In which is Deidara, another member of the Akatsuki.

"Shut it, Deidara. Go away...hn" Itachi says to the blonde.

"So the Uchiha speaks, yeah!" Deidara argues back

A very,very attractive red-headed boy steps out a ugly-ass puppet. Sasori of the Red Sand... He may be a puppet but he is 'bringing sexy back'. Hehe I am not a fangirl... I just like puppets... alot for some reason. Most likley from one of my missing memories.

"Sasori-no-danna" Deidara shouts running towrds Sasori. Hahaha! He said Sasori my man... Hehehe.

The red head ignores the blond and walks towrds me... 'Well... Hey there sexy' my inner-self says in a creepy tone.

"Hello,Uragari" He said in his silky voice then directing his brown orbs at me. "H-hi" I respond quickly while blushing. I see Deidara wearing a shocked expression and Itachi facing the other way... hmmm wonder why?

"You left this..." Sassori says and then passes me a messy,ugly,and some how special puppet. I look at the puppets tan face... Then my memories flood back to me.

------Memories------

Age:3

"Sasowi-nii can you teach I to make puppets?" I ask in my cute baby voice.

"Ok Ura-chan."

-later-

Sasori and I finished making our puppets. While Sasori ended with a flawless, perfect puppet I got a ugly,destirbed puppet.

"Is it okay Sasowi-nii!" I ask him

"It's perfect"

||timeskip -/.\-||

The rest of my memories fade back to me .

_______________

"S-saso-kun?"I ask using my old nick name for him.

"yes"he said as I walked like... 2 feet and hugged my friend and mentor... and other things...

__time skip till rest of Akatsuki show up__

The rest of the Akatsuki are here and we are sitting at the base. I told them I got my memory back and now we are sitting in the living room... chilling

"Um... It feels weird you calling me Uraguri... I dont wanna be called Akarui... Could I get a new name?"

"yup"

-1 minute later-

"Hana!" white zetsu says

"Tsubaki"black zetsu says. As they continue arguing... As do does the rest.

"Yuki" Itachi shouts

"Sayomi"Sasori yells at Itachi.

"Shut the hell up! Her name should be Hime!" Konan screams and the three continue to argue.

"Bitch her name should be Chi!" Hidan yelled.

"Hidan, we are not calling her blood." Kakazu responded to the jashinist.

"Then what you mother fucker!" Hidan yelled.

"Well it should be-"

"Katsu!"Deidara yelled.

"No, Kyoko!" Kakuza replied.

--with Pein an Tobi--

"Ayama" Pein says plainly.

"Kimiko" Tobi says.

"No Ayama."

"No mother fucker she should be fucking named Kimoko" Madara says.(Madara will be Tobi's split personality)

--Kisame and Akarui--

"Um... How about Mochi?" He asked me.

"Thats great I love it Kisa-kun!"

"What the hell!!!"

------

done! hope you like it!