Chapter 6

heyy! ima back! read on readers!
-.•~<3
|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Mochi's POV
I have been in the Akatsuki for 5 days and I have no trouble getting around since I lived here when I was 13... Well any way, today I get to go shopping with Hida-kun! I left my clothes st the Sand village.

"You fucking ready yet Chi-chan?" He asks me. Now Chi is my nickname from Hidan. For some reason though he calls everyone a bitch exept me and 'Jashin-sama'.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming Hida-kun!" I say while exiting the barhroom wearing Konan's blue dress. Not that I don't love Konan-chan, but, I hate dresses and the color blue on me! Also, the neckline of this dress is to low for my liking...

Hidan stares at me and his eyes widen then, he turns his head away from me and throws his cloak at me. I don't have my cloak yet, Konan's still sewing it... I slip on Hidan's cloak and cover my... Brest area... I have pretty large boobs for my age...

We leave from the Akatsuki base to a near-by shopping center.

____(|-.\)____
We arive at the 'Mall of the Rain' Hidan and I walk in the doors damp with water.

"Hida-kun lets go!" I say grabbing him by the arm pulling him into a black and red store.

As soon as we walk in Hidan walks off some where. Instead of going after him, I decide to search for things my self.

___Hidan's POV___
I walk away hoping she won't follow me, this shop sells Jashin necklaces like my own. Jashin-sama said that she is good and is a supporter of Jashin. Also, I missed her alot... Wait what the hell! I am a fucking criminal! But... Damn, I love her...

I grab a silver Jashin necklace, when walking to the cash register I find a white flowy tanktop. I grab the idoms and purchase them.

**Back to Mochi/Chi**
I grab the clothes I am going to buy and see Hidan walking up to me.

"Hi Hida-kun!" I say greeting him.

"Hey Chi... I'll fucking pay for your stuff..." He says grabing the medium sized pile of clothes from my hand. After he buys them I wear out a pair of black ninja pants and a gray t-shirt that says 'Bitch, I am gonna sacrafice you to Jashin-sama'... I picked it out thinking of Hidan.

"Hey, Chi lets go fucking eat i starving." Hidan says grabbing my hand dragging me to a cafe.

"Hello, I am Megumi I'll be sever today! You two are a lovely couple here are your menu's I'll be back to take your order!" They waitress says then walks away. Why are my cheeks hot... Damn! I am blushing!

I look over to Hidan to see his cheeks a light shade of pink. His amethyst eyes met my amber ones. We stared at each other in silence till he asked.

"So C-chi what are you ordering...?"

"U-um rasberry green tea with dango... Y-you?" I stutter nervously.

"Jasmine tea with origuri..."

---later---

Hidan and I decide to walk home from the mall Hidan( now wearing his cloak) holds a black umbrella over our head as we walk through a park thats in the short-cut to get to the base.

"Mommy look at the pretty couple!' A little girl yelled staring at Hidan and I. Why is my face getting hot again... Damn!

"Calm down, Ayame and they are a nice couple." The mother says to the little girl. My heart beats faster and faster and my face feels like one of Itachi's fire jutsu's.

We keep walking till we get to a big tree.

"Let's take a break." Hidan says as we walk under the tree that stops the rain from coming through.

"I bought you this." Hidan says shoving a black bag towrd me turning his head away slightly blushing.

I open the bag to see a beatiful silver Jashin necklace that I put around my neck and a pretty white tank top that looks... nice... wait... Ugh I can't explain it.

"T-thank you Hida-kun!" I say wraping my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist...

---with Akatsuki---

"Why did she choose Hidam?" Kakuzu asked the group around him.

"No clue,un" Deidara says.

"I would have bought her something." Kakuzu says and Deidara stares at him in shock.

"This is coming from the man who refused to spend money to help Deidara recover after the time Deidara almost died." Itachi says looking at Kakuzu.

--- Back to Mochi+ Hidan---

"So you cared about me enough to buy this Hida-kun?" I ask him.

"I-i don't care a-about you at all!" Hidan says looking away.

"Y-you don't care" I say almost crying I don't like mean people...

"Damn it. Don't fucking cry! I care!"
Hidan says trying to calm me down.

"Hehehe... your a tsundere!"

----
well... bye

Did you enjoy the OOC Hidan?

i did!