Cherry Knots

Declan Harte, class clown and notorous troublemaker, has never had trouble landing girls, or dating them...until it comes to the ultimate determining factor of every romamnce 

A kiss. 

So when Eloise McAllister, the quiet, shy girl of the class surprises everyone by tying a cherry knot with her tongue during a challenge, Declan knows that she's the one who can help him perfect his kissing technique. 

It should have been easy. 

After all, what kind of trouble could one cherry knot possibly bring?

PG-13 

By: hepburnettes

Okay I admit..Call me lazy. hahaha call me maybe, call me lazy. ahhh! well anyway, yes this book was very popular in 2013 but for me this book is a 2014 bestie because I saw it but never actually got around to reading it until last week.  I am very glad I did take the time to read it though. it gives you the same amount of happiness that a long novel does with a satisfying ending but it is short and if you really wanted, you could read it in a hour depending how fast you are. Its a very interesting book with a cool setting or whatever to go along with it so read it!!! read it or i shall hunt you down! 0.0 The author is also writing a excellent spin-off called 'break up formula and I think that is excellent as well but it hasn't been that many chapters to judge yet although I don't doubt it will be amazing just like cherry knots.