Breakup Formula

SEQUEL TO CHERRY KNOTS 

//This is the story of how you unbroke my heart, and we were happy until one day, I forgot about you forever //

When Joey Addison, infamous heartbreaker and playboy extraordinaire, finally gets his heart broken by a girl equally as notorious, he;s unable to move on or regain the confidence he once had. 

Then he meets Kira Greene, a stranger who knows nothing of his past or his frivolous ways. 

And she has the key to the Breakup Formula - a solution which cures all heartbreaks. 

By: Hepburnettes 

Rated: PG-13 

This book is truly amazing and pretty funny too. It is a sequel but I think of it more as a spin-off to cherry knots. Well we all know how great cherry knots is and this book is just simply the best. it isn't far in and the updates are not the fastest but it is written very well and Joey is ridiculous. In his own way it is pretty funny and cute though. Kira is awesome as well and it is pretty cool if you read cherry knots first because then you get to hear about the couple from the last book (i'm bad at names. I forgot) So it is awesome and you really should check this book out because its a book I HAVE to read the new updates as soon as they come out. You will enjoy it.