Haunting

Young Monica Jennings stumbles upon three objects hiding the memories of a maleficent spirit, accidentally releasing the spirit of a young girl ready to wreck havoc. Suddenly, Monica finds herself trying to survive and defend herself against the fear surrounding her, drowning her in darkness. 

But sometimes, fear won't leave our minds, sometimes fear lurks too deep within ourselves. In the darkest corners of our minds, controlling us, haunting us. 

Rated PG-13
By: @-Quill- 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14672252-haunting

Okay this girl, i have a hard time believing she is eleven. So i know most of the stories that go into a collection like this or are recommended, have tons of reads but I am going to break that. I really don't know how I found this amazing horror story but it is one of the best I have read. Honestly, I am very selfish and I usually only read books with a decent amount of reads, because I try to read others and they're not good. This one, I was hooked. The detail is amazing, the story has a magnificent plot and the girl is so brave. If I was 10 I wouldn't be brave like that. So please just check it out because it deserves as many reads as it can get. It's not all about the reads guys, it's about the quality. Ever wonder how those extremely popular books got there? It has to start somewhere. So read it now! Or i'll be haunting you..