Chapter One: Disabled

As thunder was rolling around in the dark black sky, I brought the man around the building and into the warehouse. His name was Alexander Cardinal, he was a twenty two year old boy who probably just wanted some extra cash, but I needed answers. As I dragged his limp body into the building I chained him to a chair and gagged him with an oil soaked cloth. I waited about an hour or so for him to come back to consciousness it was so funny to watch people wake up with pure terror on their faces; not knowing what is going to happen to them or when and if they were going to be let go. Most times I let people go if they give me what I need, unfortunately for most people they are so stubborn and it just never works out for them it would just be easier if they gave me the answers I needed in the beginning. I started off as I always do, I say "if you give me what I want you can run free, if you don't I am going have to take it with force." I took of his to let him speak and he asked in a much higher and nasal voice than would be expected, he just cried and said "I have no idea what you are even talking about, I just want to go home let me go home!" Well I didn't ask for this so I smacked him across the face nearly tipping the chair over and he shut up. I simply asked "who he worked for and where I could find them." that's all I wanted short and simple, I mean I have a schedule I need to keep, but of course he just whimpered and blabbered about how he didn't know what I was talking about. I always hated this part it took too long, and no matter what I did to prevent it, I always ended up with blood somewhere on my outfit so I learned to bring a separate pair of clothes when dealing with these situations. I went and changed in my car and I grabbed my special "tools" and headed back in. When Alexander saw me again his skin grew much paler and his eyes grew to be about double their normal size. I pulled out a small lighter, and a knife. I also pulled out a blow torch. I turned on the blow torch and started to heat up the knife until it was glowing red and steaming,  I waved the blade right past his face and purposely nicked his earlobe he screamed out in pain and tried to break free from the chair that I chained him too, but luckily this was not my first time having to get answers from someone. I asked again "who do you work for and where can I find them?" He just keep crying and crying, I would be ashamed if I were him because it hasn't even gotten bad yet. I put the gag back in his mouth so that no one could hear his pathetic cries. This time I just set the blade on his thigh and let it burn through his cheap Levi jeans, I tried to ease him into telling me what I wanted by calmly saying " it can all be over you just have to tell me where he is." But his morale strength was high and he still didn't even attempt to say his name so I pressed on. I got my matches and light one up and I let it burn for a little then I stuck it in between his fingers he screamed as it burned his skin and melted it. Then I asked him the question and still no answer, I was getting annoyed because most people at least give me something by now. So I pull out some hydrogen peroxide and poured it on his leg his face and his hand, I would hate for him to get an infection after all. As I grew even more impatient trying harder and harder to get the words out of his mouth. As I used every technique I could think of I got irritated and irrational I pulled out my gun and shot his toe and yelled at the guy "every second you don't give me the answer I shoot a little higher every time!" And I did soon I shot his calf and before I got to his thigh he screamed "STOP!" "I'll tell you I'll tell you please just stop." He was shuttering uncontrollably he told me exactly who I needed to find and where to find them. I walked out of the building called an ambulance and never saw him again.